oo7_Kurt

Pls Add Camping damage

so much campers in that game that is actually not normal. 
pls ad and damage feature, who  camping more that 2 min. that he takes the zone Dmg, what is in moment.

• Haha 8
  • RIP 8

It's a survivor game , normal for me

Rush game are COD, Battlefield, Black ops etc...

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, oo7_Kurt said:

pls ad and damage feature, who  camping more that 2 min. that he takes the zone Dmg, what is in moment.

If you were dropped out of a plane and told to kill 99 people or die, would it be "normal" to hop around like a bunny in heat?

You would hunker down and hope the hell nobody saw you and shot you in the face.  That is "normal".  Bunny hopping like a douchebag is NOT normal.

• Like 10

33 minutes ago, oo7_Kurt said:

You can't be serious with this idea. Someone put you up to this, didn't they?

4 minutes ago, glyph said:

Bunny hopping like a douchebag is NOT normal.

I think they should add damage to anyone who jumps. You jump, land and then take damage. I think that would help stop bunny hoppers. 🤣

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Guys you have to be nice according to forum rules.

Dear kind OP sir. With the due respect, I kindly ask you to, git good.

Edit* Sry if I assumed your gender wrong. If I did, please let me know the correct pronoun to use.

Edited by won slow truck
  • Haha 2

And another thing, OP.

There already is damage applied to campers.

It's called BULLETS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 2

So if you find a structure that you know someone is in... you can just keep them surrounded until the blue kills them....   

7 minutes ago, taternuggets said:

So if you find a structure that you know someone is in... you can just keep them surrounded until the blue kills them....   

Absolutely not. You throw molitoves in there and let them burn. For science.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, won slow truck said:

Absolutely not. You throw molitoves in there and let them burn. For science.

We Smores in cabin #8 don't appreciate the sentiment

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would agree to this camper damage if they also apply an effect to bunny hoppers that makes them move slower and slower the more they hop around until they finally are forced into a prone gamer position and then become a literal bush that can't shoot or anything until 2 minutes has elapsed. Also, if blue hits you in this bush state it does 2x dmg.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rev0verDrive said:

So OP did you get wicked wrecked by some subpar low skilled camper?

This is clear. It's ok OP..it has happened to all of us. It's annoying but nothing to be ashamed of! Not only that but I would be willing to bet you have at least some kills yourself that others would classify as "camping".

8 hours ago, xTekx_1 said:

You can't be serious with this idea. Someone put you up to this, didn't they?

No he is just that unaware

9 hours ago, oo7_Kurt said:

Seems to me that the ambient sounds get louder and louder the longer you stay in one spot.  maybe that's the nerf.

but the sad fact is dying to a camper just means you got owned by a better player ;) someone who was more careful, better placed and more patient.

dying repeatedly to campers means 1 thing and 1 thing alone.

That you literally refuse to learn from your mistakes. 

• Like 2

I camp, and am also killed by campers.

When that happens, I usually blame the circle...and get angry that the camper beat me to the spot I wanted to camp. 😁

• Like 1

15 hours ago, oo7_Kurt said:

This is not CS. If i have all need and i'm in the middle of the circle in a good spot, why bother risking ? Just wait for the puppies to come 😈 .

I find camping is the LAST problem of this game . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It doesnt work anyway.... People would move everey couple seconds.....

20 hours ago, oo7_Kurt said:

maybe you should go play pacman or something similar... this is a survival game and there are many play styles which is what makes it interesting. learn to deal with it like everyone else.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

Seems to me that the ambient sounds get louder and louder the longer you stay in one spot.  maybe that's the nerf.

but the sad fact is dying to a camper just means you got owned by a better player ;) someone who was more careful, better placed and more patient.

dying repeatedly to campers means 1 thing and 1 thing alone.

That you literally refuse to learn from your mistakes. 

HAHA.  Happened to me!!!  SgtTitus took me out literally 4 games in a row in sanhok on same area but different buildings.  Open the door "BAM".  Jump in the window "Fap Fap Fap".  I was soo pissed but it was all my fault that I couldn't be careful enough to plan ahead.  Now, I do the exact same SH*T in the same spot and it works least 75% of the time.  Thank you mr titus!!  LOL.

Edited by Repsol_23

2 hours ago, Repsol_23 said:

HAHA.  Happened to me!!!  SgtTitus took me out literally 4 games in a row in sanhok on same area but different buildings.  Open the door "BAM".  Jump in the window "Fap Fap Fap".  I was soo pissed but it was all my fault that I couldn't be careful enough to plan ahead.  Now, I do the exact same SH*T in the same spot and it works least 75% of the time.  Thank you mr titus!!  LOL.

Yep.  Survival.

Life lesson: don't just jump through a random window.

7 hours ago, Repsol_23 said:

lol its perfectly normal to rage at how shit campers are when that happens to you, but you do that on your own, and get over and LEARN from it before trying to start a campaign on the internet to ban someone elses play style  because you don't like it ;) 

That guy must have been pissing himself laughing that day 😛

Posted (edited)
On 6/19/2019 at 1:12 PM, xTekx_1 said:

I think they should add damage to anyone who jumps. You jump, land and then take damage. I think that would help stop bunny hoppers. 🤣

They should add a 0.0001% chance that when you land from a jump, you twist your ankle and have to hobble around at half speed for the rest of the match. That percentage would go up if you aren't looking in the direction your moving when landing.

Edited by R315r4z0r