Sign in to follow this  
jjarQue

Judge by yourself

So I see this guy Disconnected-like running to a rock, ignore him, land a running headshot with a beautiful flick, run straight to this 'dced' guy, he peeks I crouch and as always shoot at ppl with accuracy and this guy just pops my life off in 3 shots when I'm full lvl 3, m4 has faster fire rate than g36c but some how he just flush me in .2secs like I didn't have any lv3 sh*t 

So now what? Awm headshots doesn't kill ppl anymore and g36c is faster shooting than a m4? 

PS I was so sure to kill this rock guy since I already hit him before with the awm (what should be his lv2 vest almost broken) 

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/hnk-l-jjarque/video/76159162

Screenshot_20190619-114743_Chrome.jpg

11 minutes ago, jjarQue said:

So I see this guy Disconnected-like running to a rock, ignore him, land a running headshot with a beautiful flick, run straight to this 'dced' guy, he peeks I crouch and as always shoot at ppl with accuracy and this guy just pops my life off in 3 shots when I'm full lvl 3, m4 has faster fire rate than g36c but some how he just flush me in .2secs like I didn't have any lv3 sh*t 

So now what? Awm headshots doesn't kill ppl anymore and g36c is faster shooting than a m4? 

PS I was so sure to kill this rock guy since I already hit him before with the awm (what should be his lv2 vest almost broken) 

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/hnk-l-jjarque/video/76159162

Screenshot_20190619-114743_Chrome.jpg

PUBG logic mate.. 

Unlucky mate... If I were to guess, I can only assume the AWM shot registered as a neck shot? Looks like a headshot but who knows with pubg... 

Maybe a little dysync with the G36 dude, it did show him shooting first... Perhaps the hits didn't register on your screen immediately or peakers advantage even? 

Well you can see in pubglookup that it was a HS with a AWM. I dont understand that. Arent you supposed to die instantly with a headshot even if you have a level 3 helmet?

Sure it’s pubglookup being wrong on the location. Neck shot is 88.5 damage, which it has rounded to 89

9E7B1302-ACB6-4B37-AB21-51163E8FB8CF.png.9c477ba8f840f2abf438c0e3a1212225.png

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jjarQue said:

So now what? Awm headshots doesn't kill ppl anymore

49 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

Sure it’s pubglookup being wrong on the location. Neck shot is 88.5 damage, which it has rounded to 89

A bit like this.

Although 33 damage isn't possible to the head/neck/shoulders at all, even if the enemy had level 3 and was 1000m away (he had level 2 at about 200m).

362479818_Screenshot2019-06-02at16_18_59.png.29c0476eb394acdb856801a5eb29b3aa.png

• Haha 1

Had one instance happen to me in a top 3 situation....I heard a guy walking around on the valley right below me, he must have heard me to cause as soon as it became apparent that I was not going to push him, he ran right the heck up to me and proceeded to teach me that the MP5 will insta kill vs my G36C, even though I got a couple head shots in.

Gets weirder. Last guy and him get ready to duke it out, and I notice that for the same amount of time it takes a guy with an M4 to shoot 6 rounds, he already chewed through 24....did the MP5 get a secret buff, or was his framerate turning the junk and craptastic into a miracle weapon???

10 hours ago, jjarQue said:

That guy did seem to be a bit laggy. There's a decent chance he was peeking and shooting well before you saw him and he just got lucky with two head shots. You can see from the video you hit him after his first hit on you. But pubg lookup shows you were hit twice before you hit him, so a little bit of desync and two lucky shots and that's what it turns into.