I see no reason a larger backpack couldn't be introduced into gameplay. Each person could choose to or not to pick it up. I know it would allow more strain on the character due to increased weight capacity. Just a thought!

• RIP 9

Hard pass 👎

Inventory management in terms of carrying capacity etc., is fine the way it is.

• Like 6

A level 4 should be one of those giant roller bags so you have to drag it with one hand and shoot your AK with the other. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 8

Posted (edited)

Level 4 bag is the term that me and my buddies use for carrying or getting carried for a chicken dinner.. "Good thing I had my lvl 4 bag for(insert name) to ride in"..

I totally thought by the title this was gonna be about how your back is worn out from toting around a full 4 bag lol..

Edited by ICTHAWK
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Why stop at level 4?

We could have a level 5 backpack that could carry our companion animals.

Edited by ColonicBoom
  • Haha 7
  • Thanks 1

Damn. Even lvl 2 is enough for me, I carry an AKM with a Kar98 most of the times, 150 rounds, two frags, one smoke, one flashbang, 4 first aids, two painkillers and 4/5 energy drinks. That's more than enough to kill a player and loot him if needed to recover some ammo/meds. I always try to carry a revolver as those 7 bullets will give you another kar98/m24 mag and you're asking for a lvl 4 backpack, are you planning to loot once and have enough loot for the entire game taking no risk looting from boxes? That's a big no from me, lvl 3 is way more than enough. Soon you'll be asking for a lvl 4 helmet 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

Why stop at level 4?

Too good!!!!

😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Pugnaq said:

Damn. Even lvl 2 is enough for me, I carry an AKM with a Kar98 most of the times, 150 rounds, two frags, one smoke, one flashbang, 4 first aids, two painkillers and 4/5 energy drinks. That's more than enough to kill a player and loot him if needed to recover some ammo/meds. I always try to carry a revolver as those 7 bullets will give you another kar98/m24 mag and you're asking for a lvl 4 backpack, are you planning to loot once and have enough loot for the entire game taking no risk looting from boxes? That's a big no from me, lvl 3 is way more than enough. Soon you'll be asking for a lvl 4 helmet 🤷‍♂️

Is this the next thing OP would want? 

unnamed.jpg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Wheels2005 said:

I see no reason a larger backpack couldn't be introduced into gameplay. Each person could choose to or not to pick it up. I know it would allow more strain on the character due to increased weight capacity. Just a thought!

I like that idea but i think it should be in carepacks only. Like the golden backpack in Apex.

9 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

Why stop at level 4?

Forget animals can I just carry my squad members? Sometimes I have to do something and stop mid game and it would be nice if a teammate can just carry me while I'm AFK. 

I wish you could carry extra armour (particularly useful for helping team mates get kitted out) and store things in car trunks. 

It would really help out when you're driving around engaging enemies

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Wheels2005 said:

Im gonna put a hard thumbs down on that as well, HOWEVER! I do wish we could use the trunks of vehichles to store some stuff. 
First off, only darcia, new little 4x4 car, truck.....everything cept single seat motorcycle and buggy, might be able to store quite a bit of stuff.

However, if car gets destroyed, it all gets destroyed too. Also, gonna suck if you forget about the gas.

• Like 1