Sign in to follow this  
HypnoToad643

Lagging/hitching/desync?

Is anyone experiencing these? NA logo is solid red constantly and I hitch/rubber band throughout matches consistently.

It's been like this for me since the hotfix.

• Like 2

We played a couple of duos with my friend, we gave up after 3 games...

Desync is bad, hearing one shot insta dead, but I'm sure many shots and the server don't register the sound. 

No fun really.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yep, I'm getting the hitching / sticky frames pretty much all the time. My last post has an example of it.

Add some clips to this if you don't mind, I'm thinking the more noise we make in one place the better.

Edited by ColonicBoom
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, HypnoToad643 said:

Is anyone experiencing these? NA logo is solid red constantly and I hitch/rubber band throughout matches consistently.

It's been like this for me since the hotfix.

If you experience any desync or unusual occurrences during a game could you provide us with the following information:

• Can you tell us what your local region is and in which mode you were playing when you experienced the issues ( TPP/FPP - Solo/Duo/Squad)?
  • Are you using a wired or wireless internet connection to your Xbox?
  • Do you have any videos showing the desync/lag? 
  • If you can't share any videos/clips showing the issue can you provide us with the match ID?  I have highlighted in red below where you will be able to find this.

2055112405_MatchID.JPG.68b3efa037b682db1164c6631d168cda.jpeg.336eb508952768b911ed11712f62976f.jpeg

Thanks!

1 minute ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

If you experience any desync or unusual occurrences during a game could you provide us with the following information:

• Can you tell us what your local region is and in which mode you were playing when you experienced the issues ( TPP/FPP - Solo/Duo/Squad)?
  • If you can't share any videos/clips showing the issue can you provide us with the match ID?  I have highlighted in red below where you will be able to find this.

2055112405_MatchID.JPG.68b3efa037b682db1164c6631d168cda.jpeg.336eb508952768b911ed11712f62976f.jpeg

Thanks!

With all due respect... you're attempting to analyze it as though it's an isolated incident. It doesn't appear to be. If something was changed on the server side during the hotfix maintenance, that is most likely the culprit. So rather than us have to make the case to you all... please analyze from the server side and you'll arrive at the fix sooner vs later. I don't think it's reasonable for us to have to prove to you all that there is a problem before you try to fix it when the problem is so evident if you'll just look.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BennyVAsian said:

With all due respect... you're attempting to analyze it as though it's an isolated incident. It doesn't appear to be. If something was changed on the server side during the hotfix maintenance, that is most likely the culprit. So rather than us have to make the case to you all... please analyze from the server side and you'll arrive at the fix sooner vs later. I don't think it's reasonable for us to have to prove to you all that there is a problem before you try to fix it when the problem is so evident if you'll just look.

Hi, we are aware that some players are experiencing lag and desync.  The dev and platform teams have specifically asked me to collect this information from players to help resolve these issues.  If you do not want to share this info I will no longer be able to assist you.  Thanks!

Just now, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, we are aware that some players are experiencing lag and desync.  The dev and platform teams have specifically asked me to collect this information from players to help resolve these issues.  If you do not want to share this info I will no longer be able to assist you.  Thanks!

You're not assisting us. It's not our game to make acceptable nor our responsibility to fix it. You're looking at it backwards. We are taking the time to help YOU fix YOUR mistakes.

1 minute ago, BennyVAsian said:

You're not assisting us. It's not our game to make acceptable nor our responsibility to fix it. You're looking at it backwards. We are taking the time to help YOU fix YOUR mistakes.

Are you experiencing lag and desync?

Just now, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Are you experiencing lag and desync?

If you've read any topics on the forum... EVERYONE is experiencing lag and desync making them not have fun playing your game.

This is like a restaurant putting out bad food and asking the customers to keep eating it to tell them what they did wrong. It makes no sense.

Just now, BennyVAsian said:

If you've read any topics on the forum... EVERYONE is experiencing lag and desync making them not have fun playing your game.

This is like a restaurant putting out bad food and asking the customers to keep eating it to tell them what they did wrong. It makes no sense.

We are currently monitoring 3 topics on the forums with players reporting instances of desync/lag.  We have asked for this information and see if we can identify any patterns regarding network speeds, server responses, or anything which may show why players are experiencing desync. 

If you do not wish to supply me this information, that's fine, but I'd like to keep this thread on topic so we can collate the info we need effectively.  Thanks!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm from Italy and recently have been happy to find fpp games to start!

What is crazy is FPP servers are based  in NA and play better than EU servers from my location...... 🤔

Edited by Fritt0

2 hours ago, BennyVAsian said:

Yeah, it's pretty much continual, game after game for me. Same for the others in my squad.

The players in my squad that run, jump, turn, look all over, move fast, they're the ones complaining the most often and the loudest.

Basically, the more you move and look around the more you'll see it.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Thanks!

TPP - NA - All modes - wired

I'll upload the clips I have and get them sent your way!

Edited by HypnoToad643

2 minutes ago, HypnoToad643 said:

TPP - NA - All modes - wired

I'll upload the clips I have and get them sent your way!

Thanks, we really appreciate it!

2 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Thanks, we really appreciate it!

Not a problem! Just fyi, this happens literally every match completely throughout. It's not just an early or late game thing.

The new update ran perfectly before the hotfix so it must be something to do with that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

Yep, I'm getting the hitching / sticky frames pretty much all the time. My last post has an example of it.

Add some clips to this if you don't mind, I'm thinking the more noise we make in one place the better.

I highly encourage anyone that has info/clips to post what they have so thank you! Itll be a while before I'm able to get mine uploaded.