Sign in to follow this  
Infamous Jt

Plz Custom Button Mapping

So your adding a new controller preset (Type C) with the update coming on June 27. That's cool and all but I think we would all rather have and benefit more with full custom controller bindings of our own. Pls add custom button mapping. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Infamous Jt said:

So your adding a new controller preset (Type C) with the update coming on June 27. That's cool and all but I think we would all rather have and benefit more with full custom controller bindings of our own. Pls add custom button mapping. 

Elite controller. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, VinnieB said:

Elite controller. 

That's a very expensive solution to something that can be baked into the game for all players. I agree with OP. Should have been an option from the start though. Would love to have options for tap to reload instead of hold.

34 minutes ago, Dre Man 1990 said:

That's a very expensive solution to something that can be baked into the game for all players. I agree with OP. Should have been an option from the start though. Would love to have options for tap to reload instead of hold.

yeah but most console games don't give you that option. 

1 hour ago, Dre Man 1990 said:

Would love to have options for tap to reload instead of hold.

Do you mean after initial pick up of the weapon and while your mag is empty, or while having some ammo left in your mag and just topping it up?

In the first two instances, I started just tapping the trigger as it reloads straight away and saves me about 2 seconds, which can be critical at the start of the game.

However, if you’re just topping up your half-empty mag, you still have to hold X, which I agree, is frustrating sometimes and cost me a few chickens.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, dopestone1 said:

Do you mean after initial pick up of the weapon and while your mag is empty, or while having some ammo left in your mag and just topping it up?

In the first two instances, I started just tapping the trigger as it reloads straight away and saves me about 2 seconds, which can be critical at the start of the game.

However, if you’re just topping up your half-empty mag, you still have to hold X, which I agree, is frustrating sometimes and cost me a few chickens.

The second instance. I've been talking about it on the forums because it's something simple they can fix but haven't seen any responses.

• Like 1

Just now, Dre Man 1990 said:

The second instance. I've been talking about it on the forums because it's something simple they can fix but haven't seen any responses.

Agree. Now that we have auto reload of empty gun and the auto attachments are coming soon, this really should be a thing to keep up with the automatic trend. 👍

7 hours ago, Dre Man 1990 said:

I can already see the complaints if it was changed to tap to reload, "I'm in the middle of a gunfight, accidentally tap X and die because the player reloads!" I personally like hold to reload as it's not something that I'm going to do inadvertently.

@PUBG_Andymh5 would a 3rd party device that allowed you to remap the buttons be classed as cheating if it’s what the Xbox elite controller does anyway?

I know the devices can run scripts, but if purely used for remapping?

11 hours ago, Infamous Jt said:

Would like it. 

1 hour ago, Prinzar said:

@PUBG_Andymh5 would a 3rd party device that allowed you to remap the buttons be classed as cheating if it’s what the Xbox elite controller does anyway?

Hi, third-party devices that allow scripts to be used would be classed as an unauthorized device regardless of how it is used.  The elite controller is an officially licenced product that allows remapping of button controls without the use of scripts.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Prinzar said:

Don’t they make attachments that remap that do not run scripts? 

Just did did the research and no. 

I might like the elite v2. But idk that sounds even more expensive than before. 

Edited by OOokvltoOO

1 hour ago, OOokvltoOO said:

Don’t they make attachments that remap that do not run scripts? 

Just did did the research and no. 

I might like the elite v2. But idk that sounds even more expensive than before. 

I pre-ordered the Elite series 2 last week and it's more expensive than the current version.  I've been having some issues with my current Elite controller so I thought that its a good time to upgrade.

9 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

I pre-ordered the Elite series 2 last week and it's more expensive than the current version.  I've been having some issues with my current Elite controller so I thought that its a good time to upgrade.

Let me know if you dig it.. and if the max stick tension is 200%.. watching e3 and searching other places didn’t give me any numbers. 

I’ll have to do some more searching. 

Def. need a back up if and when I send my battle beaver in for repairs...

@PUBG_Andymh5

also so my biggest issues with Xbox controllers is that they should have a deeper more secure slot for the usbC so there is less tension on the connection. 

I just worry about that. 

I cant tell from the 360* view from Microsoft....

and still no no numbers from my search on tension...

the pubg offical controller i have has what feels like 150%, relative to an Xbox 360 controller feel. 

Good luck with your purchase

am excited fer you. 

• Thanks 1