Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloBros

Premium Pass

Hi, I purchased premium pass and whenever I get on pubg I will see one of two things in relation to the season rewards.

1. Rare case- when I go into the lobby I don’t see the season rewards pop-up at all (where it says your level and the next reward) and hitting select does nothing. Quitting and reentering usually fixes.

2. All other cases- I will be in a state of not being a premium pass member. When I open the season rewards section (where I can see missions and rewards) there is a prompt to “press y to upgrade to premium pass” (which I already did, and if I click y it will show Premium Pass with a check mark saying purchased). It will also indicate that the premium rewards are locked even though I am level 3 and should have  access to a few of them. Also, there are bugs with clicking select (or menu or whatever the button is called) to claim all rewards/missions or to claim specific missions. Claiming all will do nothing even though I have missions complete and I cannot even claim the specific missions individually either. 

Hi, we are aware of this issue and the dev team are working on a fix.  Thanks for posting.