Sign in to follow this  
Boop_

Vram issue

so i changed my vram cause a YouTube Video told me if i change vram i should expect more fps but nope not the case here now i cant barely play it cause windows wants to say  YOUR COMPUTER IS LOW ON MEMORY but its not really 44% of my memory is being used i have 8 gigs of ram so it shouldnt be saying YOUR COMPUTER IS LOW ON MEMORY windows :/

i didnt get a picture so i cant show it...

Vram is video memory so I guess you mean RAM? And 8gigs is not enough for this game from my experience. When I play, the game used around 12 gigs. I would suggest you either close all other tasks and programs while playing or get 16gb of RAM.

16gbs is for loading? 8gbs is the minimum you do not need 16gbs if you want faster loading times 16gbs is good

Just now, Boop_ said:

16gbs is for loading? 8gbs is the minimum you do not need 16gbs if you want faster loading times 16gbs is good

also vram is how much ram is being used by the video card.

4 minutes ago, Boop_ said:

also vram is how much ram is being used by the video card.

Well, kind of, I guess.. RAM is random access memory and VRAM is video random access memory. I guess VRAM usage would be an indicator in this case.

6 minutes ago, Boop_ said:

You can tun the game with 8gigs of ram, but you might have to lower your settings and close all programs on your PC. 

I guess vram is the issue here might change how much is being used

2 minutes ago, Boop_ said:

I would actually say that this issue is not related to vram but rather to ram as "low on memory" warning is related to ram in this case. 

4 minutes ago, Boop_ said:

There might be ram usage spkies and ar some point the game might use more, this is why you are getting the warning.

VRAM or virtual RAM is memory on your HDD allocated to act as RAM by the OS not Video RAM. Windows normally manages this on it's own but you can specify the amount manually.

Hello Boop,

I would recommend specifying what exactly the issue you are having as it doesn't seem to be game related, but a problem with your computer itself. By filling out the bug report attached.

Edited by Aldawgs

On 7/6/2017 at 11:31 PM, Aldawgs said:

Hello Boop,

I would recommend specifying what exactly the issue you are having as it doesn't seem to be game related, but a problem with your computer itself. By filling out the bug report attached.

it was automatically moved to bug reports :/

On 7/6/2017 at 10:45 PM, AgentX2006 said:

VRAM or virtual RAM is memory on your HDD allocated to act as RAM by the OS not Video RAM. Windows normally manages this on it's own but you can specify the amount manually.

it was fixed

Sign in to follow this