Game crashes back again seriously pubg 2 steps forward 9 million steps back any chance u can fix pubg absolute joke every update u break something else

Crashes started 2 days ago and got like 3 to 4. 3 in Vikendi and 1 in Erangel. 

I've crashed twice since the little patch in the week. Don't remember my last crash before that.

The patch needs rolling back.

My game is crashing 1 or 2 times per round....really unplayable this way. Never had problems before. Have a high end PC and it keeps crashing, even with all settings on low. Tried to do a integrity check, makes no difference.

Ill crash at least once in a 2hr session. Usually is at the most opportune time also. Like when we are in the middle of a fight or having to run to zone. Never just in the middle ofcircle or when im laying in a bush waiting to see what circle does.

Hi, if you experience a crash, could you capture a clip by pressing your Xbox button as soon as the crash happens to record your gameplay and tag me in your post? This will help with our investigation. Thanks!

22 hours ago, Nellythesniper said:

Crashed today and yesterday. Both times while driving. Really annoying that this shit is back.

18 hours ago, Mark1888 said:

I also have had a few crashes for the first time in months plz fix

If you experience a crash, could you capture a clip by pressing your Xbox button as soon as the crash happens to record your gameplay and tag me in your post?  Could you also share a screenshot with us of what you are wearing in the customization tab?  Example below:

21-06-2019_14-33-25-meoxat5g.png

@PUBG_Andymh5 just had a crash while in the waiting room of a war mode. screen froze in the warmode squads menu and the classic freeze sound started. after restarting the game I got back and the match was started already. game id is now 7BA2B0

Started crashing this week. Haven't had crashes in a long time.

Posted (edited)
On 6/17/2019 at 9:15 AM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, if you experience a crash, could you capture a clip by pressing your Xbox button as soon as the crash happens to record your gameplay and tag me in your post? This will help with our investigation. Thanks!

20190622_212906.jpg

Edited by SUPERSteveGT
Forgot to upload pic

2 minutes ago, SUPERSteveGT said:

20190622_212906.jpg

Game ID 77BOA2 north America. I was driving a 3 seater bike and me and my 2 friends all instantly disconnected from game. Our 4th teammate was in a different vehicle and he stayed in game and protected our bodies while we loaded back in

On 6/21/2019 at 6:21 PM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

21-06-2019_14-33-25-meoxat5g.png

Hey Andy! May I ask you if is here any possibility to bring back that AWESOME balaclava? I would pay for it 20k BP :DD

Has anyone else noticed that the crashing is contagious? For example, the other day a teammate crashed while I was driving a bike and then after he loaded in and we moved I crashed...all in the same game. This has happened more than once. We always just restart the game when one person crashes and we finish the game