Sign in to follow this  
captainkukamunga

Any chance we can get season 3 extended by 1 or 2 week please??

Just wondering if there is a chance they can extend this season myself and i suspect a lot of other players are close to hitting the 6000 points but need a few days more especially people with less time to play.Also the next season does not start until July so i dont see any good reason why its needs to be ended more 2 weeks before the next.Even give us 1 more week would be much appreciated.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 2

If they extended it, someone would ask for another extension.  If they kept granting these requests, there would be no end to them.

Somebody has to suffer the hard cutoff.

It might as well be you.

• Like 1

What's the point of ending the season mid month and then having no season for another 1.5 months?

Seems like a disincentive to play, versus giving players notice of a reasonable amount of time to finish grinding to their goal. 

1 week is not enough notice

Let's say the problem isn't the end date per say, but the fact we didn't learn the end date several weeks to a month ago 

• Like 1

Yes please we need season 3 extension came late to buy the premium didn't even notice it was ending :(  

17 hours ago, TG_L3GACY said:

What's the point of ending the season mid month and then having no season for another 1.5 months?

Seems like a disincentive to play, versus giving players notice of a reasonable amount of time to finish grinding to their goal. 

1 week is not enough notice

Let's say the problem isn't the end date per say, but the fact we didn't learn the end date several weeks to a month ago 

They clearly said June from the start. If 3 months isn't enough the time is not the problem.

It would be a ripoff for us who grinded hard late May to make it in time.

I bet most people begging for extended season was slacking during the past 3 months.

No no no.

I and many others grinded our butts off to reach 6000 before the Season Pass ended, let alone the regular season.  It would not be fair to artificially extend the season. Suck it up, and plan better next season.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sgt_gh0st said:

They clearly said June from the start. If 3 months isn't enough the time is not the problem.

It would be a ripoff for us who grinded hard late May to make it in time.

I bet most people begging for extended season was slacking during the past 3 months.

No some people actually work for a living and have not got all day in grannies basement  to play!!

10 hours ago, Gorf_Denroh said:

No no no.

I and many others grinded our butts off to reach 6000 before the Season Pass ended, let alone the regular season.  It would not be fair to artificially extend the season. Suck it up, and plan better next season.

You mean you don`t work and sat in your mothers basement 24-7 playing.Why exactly would it not be fair??You do realize some people Don`t have all day to play and also may not have started from the launch of the season and also some people may not have bought the wild card pass on day one either.What possible negative effect would it have on you if it was extended besides hurting your precious little feelings and upsetting you.

• RIP 1

there was even a counter in the lobby which displayed the days left!

On 6/16/2019 at 11:05 AM, glyph said:

If they extended it, someone would ask for another extension.  If they kept granting these requests, there would be no end to them.

Somebody has to suffer the hard cutoff.

It might as well be you.

Can't argue with that logic.

Plus I've already reach 4,001 for the jacket, so the sooner I can claim my rewards the better. :D

11 hours ago, iddqd said:

there was even a counter in the lobby which displayed the days left!

im not talking about the event pass im talking about the season!

11 hours ago, captainkukamunga said:

You mean you don`t work and sat in your mothers basement 24-7 playing.Why exactly would it not be fair??You do realize some people Don`t have all day to play and also may not have started from the launch of the season and also some people may not have bought the wild card pass on day one either.What possible negative effect would it have on you if it was extended besides hurting your precious little feelings and upsetting you.

Dude come on man...

So? If i only have time to play one round once a week, shall we have a 3 year long season just because 3 months doesn't fit me?

Suck it up man!

As i said erlier, i work 2 shifts, i have a house to take care of including the garden, i have a wife, 2 kids wich i follow to train sports ATLEAST 3 sometimes 5 days a week, above everything else that comes with being a parent.

It's not the games fault if you don't have time to play.

That silly basement argument you have is just silly.

I made it to 6000SP BEFORE June, and i didn't even think about making it in the beginning i just played like i would have done.

7 hours ago, sgt_gh0st said:

Dude come on man...

So? If i only have time to play one round once a week, shall we have a 3 year long season just because 3 months doesn't fit me?

Suck it up man!

As i said erlier, i work 2 shifts, i have a house to take care of including the garden, i have a wife, 2 kids wich i follow to train sports ATLEAST 3 sometimes 5 days a week, above everything else that comes with being a parent.

I made it to 6000SP BEFORE June, and i didn't even think about making it in the beginning i just played like i would have done.

Exactly!

I am 44 years old and married, and work a full time job as well.  I do have the luxury of working from home, so that gives me time I would otherwise be commuting to and from work, but otherwise I just played ~4 hours a day every day for the entire season.  I hit 6000 points one full day before the Season Pass ended.

That said, I did play almost 8 hours a day for the final week.  I didn't want to risk coming up short.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, captainkukamunga said:

im not talking about the event pass im talking about the season!

oh ok. i always thought they go hand in hand. at least they came together.

On 6/17/2019 at 11:33 PM, sgt_gh0st said:

Dude come on man...

Suck it up man!

When did i ever blame it on the game??Please tell me.

35 minutes ago, captainkukamunga said:

Quit crying and attacking other people for your own shortcomings.

If you wanted to reach a certain goal, then you should have planned better, or lowered your expectations.

The good news is, you'll have next season to make whatever level you want.  You just have to plan better and work harder...just like the rest of us did this season.

Good luck!

I just would have liked to see them run it through the end of June, or provide more than 1 week's notice that it was ending.  I came in late and ground out 5100, but knew there was no hope of hitting 6K once they announced the 18th cutoff, with only one weeks notice.  Kudos to those who ground out 6K, that's some slow SP grinding between 5 & 6.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, captainkukamunga said:

You've been saying all the time the time was too short, that is the "Game"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LeftEyeSideWays said:

I just would have liked to see them run it through the end of June, or provide more than 1 week's notice that it was ending.  I came in late and ground out 5100, but knew there was no hope of hitting 6K once they announced the 18th cutoff, with only one weeks notice.  Kudos to those who ground out 6K, that's some slow SP grinding between 5 & 6.

To be honest it was a pain in the ***

Another take on this topic btw

I mean, we had like 12 WEEKS....

As if ONE more week would make that big difference...

• Like 2

15 hours ago, sgt_gh0st said:

To be honest it was a pain in the ***

Another take on this topic btw

I mean, we had like 12 WEEKS....

As if ONE more week would make that big difference...

It would to me i was only 500 points of the 6000k :(

58 minutes ago, captainkukamunga said:

And how much did you play in average the past 12 weeks?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, captainkukamunga said:

I mean 500 SP isn't something done in the blink of an eye, it's like 85 Chickens with 4 kills, or 150 "decent" average rounds where you live to the top 10 (atleast)

150 top10 rounds the fastest way is Sanhok wich would probably take atleast ~20min/round

Total ~50 hours

And i bet there is a lot of rounds inbetween where you don't reach top10 because of natural causes, cheaters, randomness etc

Plus ATLEAST 1min (lobby) for every round

I know i wouldn't have made 500SP in one week, no way.. If i had vacation and lived alone then maby...

I remember when i was missing 400SP i don't remember exactly but it was 2-3 weeks before June i think and calculating with my time i had to play i wasn't sure at all i was gonna make it, it felt very hopeless....

But i grinded hard, very hard.

I even played a lot differently only to maximize the SP for the time i had to play.

Also even posted a "Guide" here to help others in same situation...

That top#10 is crucial... or time has been wasted.

Edited by sgt_gh0st
  • Like 2

Again my last post here make me remember, i wish they change the SP system so it's more rewarding to play the other maps other than Sanhok.

I played Sanhok only the last 2-4 weeks only because it was a LOT more optimal timewise, i got same SP for 20min Sanhok as 30min Erangel...

I really like Erangel now with ther new loot...

This season was already much, much easier than last season to hit the survivor rank.  Last season I was pulling marathons and got really close but didn't make it.  I feel you, I was upset that I didn't get it last season, especially since I came so close.  Points were really, really hard to come by and I lost some to hackers, server downtime, etc so I understand the frustration - but this season the points were much easier to come by.  No reason anyone who wanted to make survivor couldn't have done it if they had the time and consistently scoring high in games.

• Like 1