1 hour ago, WhereismyKar said:

100% with the comments, if you want easy looting go to pubg mobile.

Seems to be the majority that feel this way. @PUBG_Andymh5 any chance of jogging this on?

1 hour ago, Simon Phoenix said:

Seems to be the majority that feel this way. @PUBG_Andymh5 any chance of jogging this on?

All feedback, positive or negative is fed back to the relevant teams.

On 6/13/2019 at 10:31 AM, Pirakids_Dolynho said:

The inventory management is part of the gameplay. If a player cant manage the loot fast, he doen't deserve the win. Im tired of players who take 30 seconds to choose the items from a loot. Get better if you want to win. Whats next? Dont let a guy get a "worst" helmet or vest, for example? No babysitting, please.

This is so spot on ^ . 

On 6/14/2019 at 11:53 AM, Simon Phoenix said:

If they are cateting for people that dont even play the game yet rather than the paying clientelle that support and play the game regularly, then they are shooting their selves in the foot here.

@PUBG_Andymh5

id be interested to know if there has been many requests from the community for this feature?

Also this ^ . If they really want to bring in new people instead of coddling the little babies in order to get them in , here is an idea..... Offer it as a free game on PS+ for 1 month. Its not rocket science. Stop making features for the weak to draw them in. Make them learn to loot like everyone else does or get killed standing there trying to figure out how to put something on or take it off. Its the only way to really get better. 

Outside of that for me, the only cool things in this update is Erangel and Vikendi loot increases and changing the featured map from that aweful run simulator of sanhok . The rest of this update seems pretty blah to me really. Maybe if i played with total randos all the time who dont use mics i could see some value in the "tatical marker" system. But if you use a mic with people i can explain where something is way faster than trying to open the map, find where i am on map, move cursor to that spot and hold r3 and pick what im marking. Just clunky and more time consuming. Heck we already have ability to set a marker like this. 

Meanwhile it will be about another month or more before we ever see the actual remastered Erangel (my fav map) along with the grabbing ledges updates. 

Bigest disappointment is the fact they do not mention anything about fixing matchmaking smh.

Yeah go to pubg mobile for easy looting, dont change it. It's part of the game

I don't have a problem with the looting changes and I'm super excited for weapon mastery.

• Like 1

I'm based in Australia and should be playing in OS server but quite regularly end up in NA server. Now I have a consistent red circle to left of screen I'm assuming indicating that I have higher ping that I can't get rid of.

On 6/17/2019 at 5:11 AM, subaruBRZ said:

please do the auto equip. no need to listen guys above. they are just minority who are against anything and I have a feeling those are the one who always complain 'bring FPP' kind of crap lol. 

I've never bothered with FPP.