Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, ColonicBoom said:

 

Love it. I long to see that pop up on my screen!

 

Nice to see a pro streamer taking it like a champ too, rather than bitching and calling you names. *cough* Keane *cough* pussy.

well he still kinda complained that i flashed him :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tiboblakey said:

wow beautiful potatoes x)

never denied it :D

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, VitamineC said:

well he still kinda complained that i flashed him :P

 

Nice!

He half credited your good play, no doubt you outplayed him and he knew it.

He half blamed himself too which is refreshing to see.

 

A lot of them *cough Keane cough* just send abusive messages calling me a 'blue camping bitch' when they get outplayed.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

And JaJa thinks he’s good. Psshhh. No-one has clips killing me like this.


If only AFK's had a chance to fight back. Let alone "be there" to clip it. You're the best HB.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

And JaJa thinks he’s good. Psshhh. No-one has clips killing me like this.

I don't have a clip but I did kill you at the villa on Vikendi last week 😉

 

Screenshot_20190531-212811~3.png

  • Like 10
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

I don't have a clip but I did kill you at the villa on Vikendi last week 😉

 

Screenshot_20190531-212811~3.png

 

This is true. I knocked your teammate with a Tommy Gun,I think you killed me with an AKM. I was furious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

 

This is true. I knocked your teammate with a Tommy Gun,I think you killed me with an AKM. I was furious.

My team mate was still on the plane so it must of been another team. I killed you with the Tommy gun because it was the only thing I could find at the time.  It's was really busy. GG

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

My team mate was still on the plane so it must of been another team. I killed you with the Tommy gun because it was the only thing I could find at the time.  It's was really busy. GG

 

Other way around, I got a knock with an AKM, you killed with me a Tommy Gun. Villa was really active. GG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

And JaJa thinks he’s good. Psshhh. No-one has clips killing me like this.

Because finding the house you're cowering in is a tedious task 😏😂 just kidding

Edited by MANGUN88

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

I killed @TR4KERZ 

Sorry mate, I just wanted to get in on this 🤣

 

@FreakyTechno was also in that game. And @HairMetalLarusso was too (if your gamertag is slightly different).

Haha, awesome. How long ago was this? I can’t remember the last time I played a solo on Miramar!

 

EDIT: Also, what is your GT dude?

Edited by FreakyTechno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

I don't have a clip but I did kill you at the villa on Vikendi last week 😉

 

Screenshot_20190531-212811~3.png

What site is this from, Andy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FreakyTechno said:

Haha, awesome. How long ago was this? I can’t remember the last time I played a solo on Miramar!

 

EDIT: Also, what is your GT dude?

 

It was Sanhok

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, zorg00 said:

Hm, didn't realize Thumbless was EU.  Are they all EU? 

 

Who is the Thumbless of NA?!

Beard, Aimbot & Stick is NA, Gaga and cudi is EU.

I think Cudi is trying to move to the states so in the future he might be on the NA servers

Edited by AmaZedgorilla
eidtoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

I killed @TR4KERZ 

Sorry mate, I just wanted to get in on this 🤣

 

@FreakyTechno was also in that game. And @HairMetalLarusso was too (if your gamertag is slightly different).

 

I also run into @WainZ0r in a duo FPP on Vikendi, his buddy took me and Mabreeks out. He must have been watching my stream........🤣 (Sorry couldn’t resist) 

Edited by TR4KERZ
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

I don't have a clip but I did kill you at the villa on Vikendi last week 😉

 

Screenshot_20190531-212811~3.png

Does this make you the greatest player in all PUBG? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...