Sign in to follow this  
Fez

M16A4 skin. Anyone else grind for this hideous thing?

5 minutes ago, Fez said:

Ive never seen anyone with it yet. 

123522147.png

I don’t think I have seen anyone with it either. 

My guess is that it’s quite challenging so it will take a while to do. Also it’s not everyone’s favourite gun and the skin isn’t nothing special, I prefer my Maddog skin tbh.

So other people will probably think the same and will go for a different skin (in my case the beryl toxic skin). I might do the M16 challenge for something to do as I’ve done the beryl now but not that bothered by it as like I said previous, the Maddog skin is way better! 

Can't say I'm grinding for it, more like... Slowly and accidentally getting there. I don't even know what my actual challenge is at the moment, I just use the gun a lot, so I'm around the 3rd-4th challenge.

9 minutes ago, zorg00 said:

I'm workin on it, lol. But the second I get Turquoise Delight, I'll never use it again 

If we could only trade.  I have the turquoise and seriously doubt I'll get this one. TheTD is to flashy for my taste.

I'm using it but not really trying. The skin is butt ugly! I got the beryl skin and that was the only one I really wanted. Although I about broke my controller numerous times with that challenge.

2 hours ago, zorg00 said:

I will say, something about the M16 feels off.  Like I feel like I keep missing shots that shouldn't be missing and I have no idea where the bullets are going. 

Yes its off. Try with a flash hider and holo sight I say that based off alot of experience. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, WESTcoastTREES said:

I did the challenges for points, but dont use the skin. It's awful.   This season was a total rip off on goods

Yeah not alot of skins in this pass but considering they charge $10 for one gun skin its a better deal by far.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jack_Burton said:

Got mine yesterday.  Really like it.  Slightly pixelated though when you view it in game.

Wouldn't know. Ill never touch the m16 again

7 minutes ago, WESTcoastTREES said:

M16 Is an animal. Separates the boys from the men😂😂🤣🤣 . I dont understand how people hate it...

I love the M16 but have found it a little odd lately too, I’ve actually stopped picking it up for now 😪

M-16 is imo very accurate and hits more targets then the M4 while going full retard imo. 

I would love the shark bite skin, all the other colors i aint touching. 

I've the turquoise which I quite like to be fair... Not sure if I'll put the grind in... Just playing it casually at the moment

Posted (edited)

I have the green twitch m16 skin. I don't think I'm ever going to change that to anything else.

I got the good challenge skins only - tommygun and beryl.

P.S. I don't know how I ended up on Xbox forum (I'm PC), but I guess it's still good for the topic. I've seen a lot of ppl with the m16 redline skin btw. I'd say at least on PC, the rarest skin of the challenge ones would be s686.

Edited by Biochemikas
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biochemikas said:

P.S. I don't know how I ended up on Xbox forum (I'm PC), but I guess it's still good for the topic.

😂 it's ok, we're all cool AF over here so it's understandable you would accidentally come over 😂

Was going to say how the hell did you get the green twitch skin!! 

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, zorg00 said:

I will say, something about the M16 feels off.  Like I feel like I keep missing shots that shouldn't be missing and I have no idea where the bullets are going. 

It's weird. I had a couple of games where I was stomping with it. Got 8 kills with it in squads and we got 25 between us.

Yesterday, I couldn't hit a barn with it.

@Fez I'm grinding for it. I agree, it's hideous, I'm a challenge whore and I can't help myself.

Edited by ColonicBoom
  • Like 1