Sign in to follow this  
RandoMcBob

Can we reduce the nade spawns?

1 hour ago, RandoMcBob said:

It just proves my point that kids can loot the whole game and spam grenades on the last team...

No, it doesn’t proof it. 

It only shows that in one game you were able to collect that many grenades nothing more. 

That’s not proof. 

Sometimes you won’t find a sniper, AR, SMG or grenades in a match. The only thing it proves is that loot is random. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Baba Yaga 138 said:

No, it doesn’t proof it. 

It only shows that in one game you were able to collect that many grenades nothing more. 

That’s not proof. 

Sometimes you won’t find a sniper, AR, SMG or grenades in a match. The only thing it proves is that loot is random. 

That's what makes rng so amazing and I hope they keep it like that. If they started screwing with loot positions and whatnot I feel like it would ruin the experience and the whole survival aspect. I defintely agree I don't think there is a problem with grenades, just some people land in the right spot in the right match nothing more. 

• Like 1

Since the last update I have died 3x times more by nades, somehow there are more nades spawning now. I like to use them, yet it's annoying af to get nade showers at the end of each game. Make them more hard to find would be good / limit the number. Otherwise make them boom if I shoot them at the player carrying them to make it fair

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, EyedDeadmanjr said:

That's what makes rng so amazing and I hope they keep it like that. If they started screwing with loot positions and whatnot I feel like it would ruin the experience and the whole survival aspect. I defintely agree I don't think there is a problem with grenades, just some people land in the right spot in the right match nothing more. 

Just because the game is "RNG" does not mean that grenades do not have a higher percentage of dropping compared to other items. When Sanhok was first released there was not as many grenades being thrown as there is now and the AR spawns on Sanhok have clearly dropped compared to when it was first released. Either they lowered the weapon spawns everywhere which caused the spikes in grenades or they intentionally increased the spawn of grenades on the map.

Edited by RandoMcBob

2 hours ago, Baba Yaga 138 said:

No, it doesn’t proof it. 

That’s not proof. 

I should never be able to collect that many grenades in a single match. Its like saying it would be possible to find 20 6x scopes in a match, which would be extremely rare. I honestly have a hard time finding just one.

5 minutes ago, SasoriSekinetsu said:

Image result for but why

Because it completely changes how the game is played and ruins the balance of the game? If everyone is running around with a bunch of grenades what would be the point of shooting in a mid range fight when you can just spam some nades and wipe the squad quickly?

1 minute ago, RandoMcBob said:

Because it completely changes how the game is played and ruins the balance of the game? If everyone is running around with a bunch of grenades what would be the point of shooting in a mid range fight when you can just spam some nades and wipe the squad quickly?

It only changes how you deal with the situation if you come across someone who's spamming grenades, not everyone is running around with endless supplies, plus if a few grenades make life easier to wipe a squad compared to a mid range gun fight then who are you to take that option away from someone ? 

If you expose your position to an enemy and are prepared to sit there hoping for a gun fight & then get killed by a grenade then more fool you.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, RandoMcBob said:

Just because the game is "RNG" does not mean that grenades do not have a higher percentage of dropping compared to other items. When Sanhok was first released there was not as many grenades being thrown as there is now and the AR spawns on Sanhok have clearly dropped compared to when it was first released. Either they lowered the weapon spawns everywhere which caused the spikes in grenades or they intentionally increased the spawn of grenades on the map.

In the patch notes they mention if they increase or decrease item spawns and I remember seeing nothing about grenades increasing. Ever. And I have played since day one. The only thing they changed about grenades was damage and weight of them from what I remember. Plus sanhok is a terrible gauge because that map is a shit show when it comes to loot. There's something every 5 feet. I honestly don't see the problem with them. You can easily use them to make strategic plays and you can counter them too if players aren't smart with them.

I might be wrong, but it does feel like grenades are more common now than when I first started playing.

I don't think they're a problem, but that might explain why more people who dislike them keep voicing their opinions. 

Is it that they are more common, or have people just started to wise up to the power of them, and so they are used more often than before? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Migwar said:

Is it that they are more common, or have people just started to wise up to the power of them, and so they are used more often than before? 

This. I think people just use them more and better. 

I play solo mainly, and think the grenade spawn/weight is perfect.

I wish smokes weighed less, but understand why they don't.

There's too many upstairs/1 stairwell spots to camp. I need those grenades.

And If I wanna steal your armour, I need that grenade kill.