Anarchyreigning

Teamers again

Is there any way you can set up this game so that you cannot be put in games with your friends unless you are in a game party together I just came across 2 full squads working together the mass looting was ridiculous watching eight people try to scramble on two bodies and of course I got a screen capture but what does it really matter because when I report people with proof nothing happens 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Anarchyreigning said:

Is there any way you can set up this game so that you cannot be put in games with your friends unless you are in a game party together I just came across 2 full squads working together the mass looting was ridiculous watching eight people try to scramble on two bodies and of course I got a screen capture but what does it really matter because when I report people with proof nothing happens 

Yeah man, they aren't doing things right, the should help us and the haven't, I still waiting for the response for a bug that doesn't let me play, and kicks me out of the match and went I go to the Season pass menu it kicks me out to the Title Screen and they haven't respond to me

1 hour ago, Katashi said:

Yeah man, they aren't doing things right, the should help us and the haven't, I still waiting for the response for a bug that doesn't let me play, and kicks me out of the match and went I go to the Season pass menu it kicks me out to the Title Screen and they haven't respond to me

Sounds like it I can't tell you how many times that I've reported someone or asked a question and not got a response 2 or 3 days later and a few times it's been them getting on to me for saying something that needed to be said and they didn't like 

2 hours ago, Katashi said:

By the way I had this issue when the sonhok pass came out I re downloaded the game and then hard reset my xbox and it worked I don't know if it will help you but maybe it's worth a try

49 minutes ago, Anarchyreigning said:

Sounds like it I can't tell you how many times that I've reported someone or asked a question and not got a response 2 or 3 days later and a few times it's been them getting on to me for saying something that needed to be said and they didn't like 

Well if it most be said, then it most be said, cause they knew about the problems with the servers, in the Test Server was that problem, and they didn't fix it before so they just let it like that and wait for us players to complain a lot to take action, yeah sounds like PC are priority and Xbox problems are the last of the list, and patience is not what is missing here, what is missing is hears and people that help

20 minutes ago, Anarchyreigning said:

By the way I had this issue when the sonhok pass came out I re downloaded the game and then hard reset my xbox and it worked I don't know if it will help you but maybe it's worth a try

I'll try uninstalling the game cause I already did everything and nothing work, so after I uninstall the game it keeps like kicking me out, is a bug/glitch, Devs not want to help me with that problem after this, No playing the game ever, not even in PC, and believe me, there will be a downgrade of players in Xbox and PS4 and went that happens, PC will be next and they will have to do the changes everyone wants, fix the bugs/glitches first then add things to the game, cause I will not pay no more money to this game if my game doesn't get fix, hope that after I uninstall it and reinstall it works cause if is not, and no dev helps, I am leaving for good.