Sign in to follow this  
xBr3nD4Nx

Will season 1 leaderboards ever update?

Posted (edited)

The season 1 leaderboards stopped updating about 2 months before the season ended, and they still show that old data.

For example, my season 1 profile shows current and highest rank as love survivor, and my SP from the season is 300 points higher than 100th place, yet my name is not in the list... There are also users higher than 10k that don't have it visibly reflected as such.

I get that season 1 is over, and most people are unhappy with the leaderboards anyways.. but it's just annoying to not see the true numbers of the past. (Would have been awesome to see a historical set of leaderboards from past seasons before the survivor points as well)

Edited by xBr3nD4Nx

Hi, the season 1 leaderboards will no longer update due to season 2 being live.  The reason they didn't update towards the end of the season was because they originally had an end date was then extended to allow players to more time to achieve mission goals and during this extension time the leaderboards did not track correctly.

Apologies for the inconvenience.