Dogman13

Xbox one upgrade to Xbox one X - game won’t launch!

Hi there, 

I’ve owned PUBG since it’s release, wasted many a happy hour playing. I’ve recently upgraded to an Xbox one X - the game just will not launch! Tried everything, uninstall, reinstall, profile delete and recovery, multiple hard resets, a complete factory reset, buying the game again and playing it on a different profile. Please help I’m all out of ideas. 

Thanks for any help in advance!

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the reply - no I do not. I think I may have a faulty X as I’ve now downloaded games on game pass and they are saying they a corrupt along with PUBG. Any ideas? Error code 0x80070570

Many thanks.

9 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, do you have your main account linked between different Xbox's? 

Hello andy  mine doesn't launch either. I see the loading screen and it loads forever

2 hours ago, Dogman13 said:

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the reply - no I do not. I think I may have a faulty X as I’ve now downloaded games on game pass and they are saying they a corrupt along with PUBG. Any ideas? Error code 0x80070570

Many thanks.

I suggest that you contact Xbox customer support regarding this issue.  Here's the link:
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

9 minutes ago, Big Stend said:

Hello andy  mine doesn't launch either. I see the loading screen and it loads forever

Hi, have you changed your router, ISP recently and do you have more than one Xbox in your household?

26 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, have you changed your router, ISP recently and do you have more than one Xbox in your household?

Nope. For some reason it didn't load up, i had to restart my xbox to make it work.

1 minute ago, Big Stend said:

Nope. For some reason it didn't load up, i had to restart my xbox to make it work.

Is it working ok now?