quite simply, teammates should be able to trade gear like ammo and meds in vehicles and not have to exit just to give someone a boost or bullets.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Trunk space in cars. I have thought about this a lot. Buggies and bikes would have less space. But fill it up with ammo and meds and guns. And if it’s destroyed, so is everything inside. That’s just my take though

• Like 4

Big up for both ideas guys!

Would be handy to be able to swap stuff while on the go.

I can also imagine stacking a trunk with frags and sending it to a bridge camp or something :D 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, dopestone1 said:

Big up for both ideas guys!

Would be handy to be able to swap stuff while on the go.

I can also imagine stacking a trunk with frags and sending it to a bridge camp or something :D 

Ha!  Imagine if gas cans were actually flammable.  Pack a trunk full of them and send it into the blockade. 

1 hour ago, danksy206 said:

quite simply, teammates should be able to trade gear like ammo and meds in vehicles and not have to exit just to give someone a boost or bullets.

I’m not against this idea at all.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jack_Burton said:

Ha!  Imagine if gas cans were actually flammable.  Pack a trunk full of them and send it into the blockade. 

Reminds me of my PUBG nappy times...trying to blow the cans with bullets, nades, mollies... :D 

• Haha 1

2 good ideas hope they can be implemented into the game 

Gas cans really should be flammable though,there be endless uses for em then 

6 hours ago, danksy206 said:

Should be able to med & boost in moving vehicles too. 100% is a much needed change 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jack_Burton said:

I have wished this was a thing for awhile. Imagine setting up gas cans in a blind curve and shooting them as cars pass by. That would be so much fun. Using them as makeshift traps. 

I said this over a year ago - makes sense to have a "communal" inventory while in a vehicle for loot sorting between teammates, would save time.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2019 at 12:58 PM, l Possum l said:

Trunk space in cars. I have thought about this a lot. Buggies and bikes would have less space. But fill it up with ammo and meds and guns. And if it’s destroyed, so is everything inside. That’s just my take though

Just salivating at the idea of playing one man squads and sneaking up on a camped squad and stealing their UAZ filled with lots of goodies. 

21 hours ago, FreakyTechno said:

Should be able to med & boost in moving vehicles too. 100% is a much needed change 

Only if the vehicle is stable. Shouldn't be able to heal while your in the car in mid air upside down🤣

18 minutes ago, FinestNoob 360 said:

Only if the vehicle is stable. Shouldn't be able to heal while your in the car in mid air upside down🤣

Of course 😂