1 hour ago, ColonicBoom said:

🤣

My friend likes to carry 400+ rounds, he can't understand why his bag is full.

I don't tend to carry more than 140 in solos.

Yeah, I agree, I don't think they should make them any heavier. I don't think they should change any of the weapons at the moment, I personally think everything is pretty balanced.

I would like stuns to be a bit more powerful but that's about it.

jeeez i think the smgs are a bit mmmmeee at the moment. Thats because i like smgs more then 556 :) 

Check the damage chart...

Trying that 140 rule, but i like to spray like a mad men. 

dam.jpg

Edited by VitamineC

6 minutes ago, VitamineC said:

jeeez i think the smgs are a bit mmmmeee at the moment. Thats because i like smgs more then 556 :) 

Check the damage chart...

Trying that 140 rule, but i like to spray like a mad men. 

Ah, I didn't think of that, for some reason ARs were in my head.

I don't cap it at 140 for SMGs, I grab around 250 before I stop picking up 9mm/.45

Then I'll throw some away when it gets down to about 25 people if I find boosts that I can't pick up.

6 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

They still wouldn't except that, level 3 bag will still allow players to comfortably carry more than they deem acceptable.

They want them nerfed out of the game.

I think a hard cap on grenades is ridiculous. Shouldn’t even be talked about. For one, the problem is frags so we shouldn’t be capping all grenades. And two, if the average person carries 5 or 6 frags when they find that many, this will be reduced to 2 or 3 if the weight is doubled. I spam frags at the end like everybody but I won’t make room for more than 6 currently when it will disadvantage me in other ways. People carrying 10+ frags is the real problem, which won’t be possible with a level 3 bag if the weight is doubled. But if somebody wants to sacrifice heals and ammo to keep their 6 frags, that still evens the playing field overall. 

• Like 1