When do you ever plan to fix your nades there's been many many times where the kill feed  Half the time is only grenades and then you have people that go to the end of the game in literally throw 10 grenades because they're afraid to fight the grenades are broken in this game they definitely kill you from too far away and mortally wounded you from way too far away if anyone makes the argument that it's to get people out of houses guess what molotov's can do that too and they're definitely not broken

• Like 1
  • RIP 2

Yeah it's frustrating sometimes when the end game turns into a nade spam fest.

I'd like to see a limit on the number of throwables people can carry, perhaps dependant on your vest level.

I don't make it to the final circles that often though, so it rarely affects me... 😋

If I really try I can make it pretty often which makes it extremely frustrating. more often than not though me and my buddy are just trying to have fun and kill people in goofy ways

2 hours ago, Anarchyreigning said:

If I really try I can make it pretty often which makes it extremely frustrating. more often than not though me and my buddy are just trying to have fun and kill people in goofy ways

Same. We just run around trying to kill people. Chicken dinners and top 10s aren't a goal for us.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

More nades=less ammo and meds they are able to carry. They are fine for me

This argument is so dumb that makes me Ill, with a lv 3 backpack you're able to carry 5kits+boost+200ish bullets and still 4-5 nades but "YoU cAn'T cArRy 300 BuLlETs aNd nAdEs" 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Anarchyreigning said:

When do you ever plan to fix your nades there's been many many times where the kill feed  Half the time is only grenades and then you have people that go to the end of the game in literally throw 10 grenades because they're afraid to fight the grenades are broken in this game they definitely kill you from too far away and mortally wounded you from way too far away if anyone makes the argument that it's to get people out of houses guess what molotov's can do that too and they're definitely not broken

Hi, grenades are not currently "broken" but we have been monitoring player feedback regarding their uses.  What are your thoughts on how you would like them to be "fixed"?

Posted (edited)

Honestly, I don't really have an issue with grenades but I do think a limit to the amount being carried isn't such a bad thing... I appreciate players are sacrificing other items but the ability to 'spam' without seeing the enemy can be a little too overpowered at times... If it were me, I'd limit grenades specifically to 5 or so total

5CA42A50-7A82-4F15-960D-C98A3505AB14.jpeg

Edited by Stuffedcrust21

24 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, grenades are not currently "broken" but we have been monitoring player feedback regarding their uses.  What are your thoughts on how you would like them to be "fixed"?

‘Either massively decrease the spawn rate for frags, or just make it that you can only carry 1 frag at a time. 

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

1 minute ago, Stuffedcrust21 said:

Honestly, I don't really have an issue with grenades but I do think a limit to the amount being carried isn't such a bad thing... I appreciate players are sacrificing other items but the ability to 'spam' without seeing the enemy can be a little too overpowered at times... 

5CA42A50-7A82-4F15-960D-C98A3505AB14.jpeg

Would you have a weight limit or a carrying amount limit on explosive grenades?  Also, would you only limit this to explosives or other types of grenades?

16....That's redonkulas.  If anything,  they should make adjustments on how fast you can move according to the weight of the backpack.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Would you have a weight limit or a carrying amount limit on explosive grenades?  Also, would you only limit this to explosives or other types of grenades?

I feel a total carry amount would be better suited as a weight limit would still allow players to spam...

I'd personally say specifically to explosives but with that being said I suppose all throwables have their place in the game... Maybe a total carry amount to all throwables would work better... IE. Total amount carried is 5 or so... You chose which throwables to fill up those slots? 

38 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Maybe a 3 per type limit, 3 frags and 3 mollys are still kinda spam but it isn't 6 frags get it? 

I honestly think there should be a limit to throwables maybe only can equip one frag or Molotov and one tactical throwable like a stun or smoke. You can always pick up another after using it or loot a body after but it’s really a problem ppl are stocking up on 6 or 7 nades and just spam throwing them at the end and won’t gun fight 

13 minutes ago, jjarQue said:

Maybe a 3 per type limit, 3 frags and 3 mollys are still kinda spam but it isn't 6 frags get it? 

This could mean that a squad of 4 could potentially carry up to 12 explosive grenades between them.  Would you suggest having the same limit on all game modes (solos/duos/squads)? 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

This could mean that a squad of 4 could potentially carry up to 12 explosive grenades between them.  Would you suggest having the same limit on all game modes (solos/duos/squads)? 

Mmm that's a good question, I think the nade spam problem is mostly in solos more than other game mode, but still i think 3 per type is better than no limit at all and meet ppl with 5+frags which makes a 4men squad potentially carry up 20+ nades between them 

Edited by jjarQue

Also having a limit will make ppl be more strategic in their fights on using their throwable and not just freely throwing nades everywhere  

1 hour ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

I dont think grenades should be policed.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Thought Id chime in.

I do believe there should be a limit on the amount of grenades a person can carry at once, but for each type. I have had so many instances where I noticed I grabbed 8 or 9 frags, but really couldn't make my mind up if I wanted to dump some for smokes or flash bangs. If we had a limit on each type, say 3 or 4 {maybe with a special grenade bag?} Id just fill my nades to the limit on each type and then worry about other things.....ammo, attachments, ect. ect.

This would be truly useful to expedite looting as you wouldn't be conflicted with "15 nades you just found on a dead dude" Let alone a weight limit and how to get that first aid kit you actually do need.

Edited by wizardO3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Travis_89 said:

I honestly think there should be a limit to throwables maybe only can equip one frag or Molotov and one tactical throwable like a stun or smoke. You can always pick up another after using it or loot a body after but it’s really a problem ppl are stocking up on 6 or 7 nades and just spam throwing them at the end and won’t gun fight 

When you're trying to kill a camper in a building, you'll have to know which room they're in and where they are within that room.

You might as well just run straight in and hope they miss.

5 hours ago, jjarQue said:

This argument is so dumb that makes me Ill, with a lv 3 backpack you're able to carry 5kits+boost+200ish bullets and still 4-5 nades but "YoU cAn'T cArRy 300 BuLlETs aNd nAdEs" 

But without a level 3 backpack you can't.

If there really has to be a grenade cap, it needs to be independent of the back size.

I don't want a grenade cap. I would like a 20 second delay after someone throws 2 frags rapidly due to arm fatigue. 
In this way, you can carry all the nades you want but you can't spam them in the final zones. 
This doesn't stop any of the skillful ways nades are to be used and only goes after the talentless assclowns that throw them because they are OP AF and the player lacks gun skills.

3 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Double the amount of space a grenade takes up but allow 2 grenades to be carried on the side of your character.  

4 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

I'd like them to be left alone.

If something has to be changed then it can only be a max cap (and maybe the distance they can be thrown). A max cap would need to be per individual (not a squad cap), the cap should remain the same regardless of bag (a shit bag is already a huge disadvantage).

If you change the blast radius then they'll be worthless for removing campers. The majority of people complaining are the ones that sit on a rock or a tree or in a building, praying that the blue goes in their favour and that the enemy is forced run out into the open in front of them. Or they're the ones that peek, miss their shot, get hit, go back in cover to heal and don't like that the enemy can throw a grenade at them before they've managed to heal.

In my experience, players that move rarely get killed by grenades. Almost all of my grenade kills are on people that are crawling in the grass, hiding in a building, and refusing to challenge me in a shootout.

If you nerf the grenades, they will only complain that something else needs to nerfed. Probably mollies.

• Like 3