Sign in to follow this  
Giselle J

PubG account hacked and stolen

So 2 days ago someone in Indonesia hacked my son's account they also hacked his facebook account it was linked to and managed to get it permanently disabled. Facebook cannot or will not help him. Said person has now taken over his PubG account and has made it his own changing it to Indonesian language. Efforts to get help from PubG via the game is futile. He has lost years of progress because of this not just for this game but for others as well. This is so unfair. Is there nothing that can be done???  Can anyone offer assistance?

41 minutes ago, Giselle J said:

So 2 days ago someone in Indonesia hacked my son's account they also hacked his facebook account it was linked to and managed to get it permanently disabled. Facebook cannot or will not help him. Said person has now taken over his PubG account and has made it his own changing it to Indonesian language. Efforts to get help from PubG via the game is futile. He has lost years of progress because of this not just for this game but for others as well. This is so unfair. Is there nothing that can be done???  Can anyone offer assistance?

Am I right in thinking this is related to PUBG Mobile? Regarding facebook, there is nothing that can be offered assistance wise other than my personal recommendation to be more vigilant with security in the future.

Yes it is about PubG mobile. Is there anything that can be done about his game account? I know Facebook help is a waste of time. Hiw can we secure his account?. Thank you for responding!

3 hours ago, Giselle J said:

Yes it is about PubG mobile. Is there anything that can be done about his game account? I know Facebook help is a waste of time. Hiw can we secure his account?. Thank you for responding!

PUBG Mobile is being handled and developed by Tencent whom have no presence on these forums. For any suggestions, questions, support requests (including bug reports and account related queries) or anything else related to PUBG Mobile, please see the link below for methods you can use to contact them

https://support.pubg.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002193033-PUBG-Mobile-questions-notices-and-more

This also includes any questions relating to any emulation.