HairMetalLarusso

Since I've joined the forum

Before I joined this forum a couple of weeks ago I'd started to fall out of love with PUBG, I'd still play it but would struggling to want to play for more than 1 or 2 games at a time and I'd just turn it off and watch Netflix or play something else. Since I've been active on here I've fallen in love with the game again and become addicted once more and I've put that down to everyone on here, so I'd just thought I'd say thank you everyone😁

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Pubg is like a woman. You can love it one minute, then hate it the next. 😂 Only joking, I don’t want anyone thinking I'm sexist! 

Edited by Farls-1998
  • Haha 2

I wake and tell myself,  Not gonna play pubg today.  I get a coffee turn on Netflix for my Maggie Q fix.

I try to ignore the call of the forum....But I need to know who's being funny today.

End up checking the forum and then must I play the game.    Not such a bad rut to be in, I suppose.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BadBatch5040 said:

I wake and tell myself,  Not gonna play pubg today.  I get a coffee turn on Netflix for my Maggie Q fix.

I try to ignore the call of the forum....But I need to know who's being funny today.

End up checking the forum and then must I play the game.    Not such a bad rut to be in, I suppose.

If it ain’t so bad then it’s a groove. 

4 hours ago, HairMetalLarusso said:

Since I've been active on here I've fallen in love with the game again and become addicted once more

That’s great news man. I’m glad you love it. It’s a fickle beast. Hopefully, we can grow the Official Forum Games and bring more people to the forums and the game!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

That’s great news man. I’m glad you love it. It’s a fickle beast. Hopefully, we can grow the Official Forum Games and bring more people to the forums and the game!

Forum game was fun, BTW Harold its just DarkSyndicate - had no choice but put the "I" there as someone stole my name  :( 

And your commentary is top notch, you could take a job at ESPN!!!

Edited by IDarkSyndicate

50 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

Should probably create a FB group or like page. Will have to leave the official PUBG name and logos out but it would be easier to recruit people. Otherwise you can start a thread in pubgxbox reddit.