Jump to content
HairMetalLarusso

Since I've joined the forum

Recommended Posts

Before I joined this forum a couple of weeks ago I'd started to fall out of love with PUBG, I'd still play it but would struggling to want to play for more than 1 or 2 games at a time and I'd just turn it off and watch Netflix or play something else. Since I've been active on here I've fallen in love with the game again and become addicted once more and I've put that down to everyone on here, so I'd just thought I'd say thank you everyone😁

  • Like 16
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Pubg is like a woman. You can love it one minute, then hate it the next. 😂 Only joking, I don’t want anyone thinking I'm sexist! 

Edited by Farls-1998
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wake and tell myself,  Not gonna play pubg today.  I get a coffee turn on Netflix for my Maggie Q fix.

I try to ignore the call of the forum....But I need to know who's being funny today.

End up checking the forum and then must I play the game.    Not such a bad rut to be in, I suppose.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BadBatch5040 said:

I wake and tell myself,  Not gonna play pubg today.  I get a coffee turn on Netflix for my Maggie Q fix.

I try to ignore the call of the forum....But I need to know who's being funny today.

End up checking the forum and then must I play the game.    Not such a bad rut to be in, I suppose.

If it ain’t so bad then it’s a groove. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HairMetalLarusso said:

Since I've been active on here I've fallen in love with the game again and become addicted once more

 

That’s great news man. I’m glad you love it. It’s a fickle beast. Hopefully, we can grow the Official Forum Games and bring more people to the forums and the game!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

 

That’s great news man. I’m glad you love it. It’s a fickle beast. Hopefully, we can grow the Official Forum Games and bring more people to the forums and the game!

 

Forum game was fun, BTW Harold its just DarkSyndicate - had no choice but put the "I" there as someone stole my name  :( 

 

And your commentary is top notch, you could take a job at ESPN!!!

Edited by IDarkSyndicate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

 

That’s great news man. I’m glad you love it. It’s a fickle beast. Hopefully, we can grow the Official Forum Games and bring more people to the forums and the game!

Should probably create a FB group or like page. Will have to leave the official PUBG name and logos out but it would be easier to recruit people. Otherwise you can start a thread in pubgxbox reddit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...