Hello everyone,

This question is directed to everyone who spent money in the Survivor and Vikendi pass last couple of months. Are they worth buying? I am leaning towards buying this one. Do you feel happy with the missions and rewards they offer you?

Thank you everyone.

Cheers, 

1 minute ago, Marc_T9 said:

Hello everyone,

This question is directed to everyone who spent money in the Survivor and Vikendi pass last couple of months. Are they worth buying? I am leaning towards buying this one. Do you feel happy with the missions and rewards they offer you?

Thank you everyone.

Cheers, 

If I am going to be honest, I don't really care about the rewards they are just a bonus. I usually buy it to get more missions, as they give me some goals while in game and also force me to get better with guns I would not normally use 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As above, I paid for it more for the challenges, I love trying to climb the levels, I honestly don’t care about the rewards.

• Thanks 1

Most of the rewards are pretty naff but there are a few cool ones (Toxic Beryl).

Mostly I just like doing the challenges - I had G-Coin left over from the Sanhok pass so I didn't feel like I paid for it anyway.

7 hours ago, Marc_T9 said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you everyone.

Cheers, 

I always buy the pass. I mean its not much money and if nothing else it helps support PUBG so we can all play it longer(hopefully). I do wish there was a way to just buy a lifetime pass for a one time, discounted fee but doubt anyone would really be looking to buy that if they are debating buying 1 season.

Posted (edited)

I got strictly for the cosmos and they were not that special that said these ones look better 

I dont care for the missions and cant stand my squad mates giving up our position to shoot some doors and cars. 

Edited by BlazedInThe253

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Marc_T9 said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you everyone.

Cheers, 

Honestly you can still do most the challenges without paying for it. Just do keep leveling up and see how far you get, if you get to lvl like 50 with a couple weeks left, then buy it

Edited by Nickzilla2369

Skipping this one. Terribly boring, even worse than the last one if that's possible. The coupons are ridiculous and pointless. Stats all got reset, my friends and I really losing interest. And please don't tell me to go to some website to see my stats, not happening.

1 minute ago, ericthegreat said:

And please don't tell me to go to some website to see my stats, not happening.

Why not?

It takes fewer key presses than it took you to type that.

It's quicker than doing it through the game and you can see much more detailed information.

9 minutes ago, ericthegreat said:

Stats all got reset, my friends and I really losing interest.

The stats aren’t “reset”. Click Season, press RB to Career, press Menu and change and see stats from Season 1, Current Season or Lifetime.

4 hours ago, ericthegreat said:

Skipping this one. Terribly boring, even worse than the last one if that's possible. The coupons are ridiculous and pointless. Stats all got reset, my friends and I really losing interest. And please don't tell me to go to some website to see my stats, not happening.

Season stat reset happens in any game that has a type of ladder/ranking.

If you want to look at your lifetime stats, check a website, app or your xbox profile.

Its a very simple thing to do, you can even download an app for your phone, link your gamertag and boom you can see your lifetime stats with only 2 touches on your phone.