Thread

Erangel vs Erangel 2.0 Building changes

Posted (edited)

22Fillmore.png.069627dd43ad8c58838a1c7e3f02158c.png

Erangel vs Erangel 2.0 Building changes 

Your Thoughts

Edited by Thread
  • RIP 1

I only got one game in and crashed while I was skydiving. Loaded back in and immediately saw a chinese effer coming at me with a machete. He eventually got me while trying to pickup a machete of my own. Was not able to find a gun in the 2 buildings I was able to run through.

Oh god not this again. OP..go back to your other dead thread about moving rocks and trees at the border!

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

16 hours ago, OldManBoom said:

We need a bigger picture

16 hours ago, Hillbilly_Fill said:

yea i cant see crap.. Wish someone would highlight the new. 

14 hours ago, xTekx_1 said:

I only got one game in and crashed while I was skydiving. Loaded back in and immediately saw a chinese effer coming at me with a machete. He eventually got me while trying to pickup a machete of my own. Was not able to find a gun in the 2 buildings I was able to run through.

Seem like they changed the single warehouse buildings to twin warehouse building south of stabler is that good?

12 hours ago, Thread said:

Seem like they changed the single warehouse buildings to twin warehouse building south of stabler is that good?

It's not the end of the world, doesn't make a huge amount of difference.

Biggest change I heard is that they've added a south tunnel entrance to prison that runs all the way under the hill and comes out near the road north of mini milta power. Not confirmed it myself though.

3 minutes ago, OldManBoom said:

It's not the end of the world, doesn't make a huge amount of difference.

Biggest change I heard is that they've added a south tunnel entrance to prison that runs all the way under the hill and comes out near the road north of mini milta power. Not confirmed it myself though.

Sounds like a deathtrap... 

Shroud did a video a couple days ago where he panned around and noted some things.  I found it pretty informative.

14 hours ago, xTekx_1 said:

Sounds like a deathtrap... 

Turns out it's not true! Saw another vid and there's a tunnel entrance, but it's closed and definitely no tunnel. It makes sense it couldn't work really cus if someone was in the tunnel and someone on the hill it could make for a pretty awful end game.