Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Thread

Erangel vs Erangel 2.0 Building changes

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

22Fillmore.png.069627dd43ad8c58838a1c7e3f02158c.png
 

Erangel vs Erangel 2.0 Building changes 

 

Your Thoughts

 

 

 

Edited by Thread
  • RIP 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only got one game in and crashed while I was skydiving. Loaded back in and immediately saw a chinese effer coming at me with a machete. He eventually got me while trying to pickup a machete of my own. Was not able to find a gun in the 2 buildings I was able to run through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh god not this again. OP..go back to your other dead thread about moving rocks and trees at the border!

  • Like 1
  • RIP 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, OldManBoom said:


We need a bigger picture

 

16 hours ago, Hillbilly_Fill said:

yea i cant see crap.. Wish someone would highlight the new. 

 

14 hours ago, xTekx_1 said:

I only got one game in and crashed while I was skydiving. Loaded back in and immediately saw a chinese effer coming at me with a machete. He eventually got me while trying to pickup a machete of my own. Was not able to find a gun in the 2 buildings I was able to run through.

Seem like they changed the single warehouse buildings to twin warehouse building south of stabler is that good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Thread said:

 

 

Seem like they changed the single warehouse buildings to twin warehouse building south of stabler is that good?


It's not the end of the world, doesn't make a huge amount of difference.

Biggest change I heard is that they've added a south tunnel entrance to prison that runs all the way under the hill and comes out near the road north of mini milta power. Not confirmed it myself though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OldManBoom said:


It's not the end of the world, doesn't make a huge amount of difference.

Biggest change I heard is that they've added a south tunnel entrance to prison that runs all the way under the hill and comes out near the road north of mini milta power. Not confirmed it myself though.

 

Sounds like a deathtrap... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shroud did a video a couple days ago where he panned around and noted some things.  I found it pretty informative.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, xTekx_1 said:

 

Sounds like a deathtrap... 


Turns out it's not true! Saw another vid and there's a tunnel entrance, but it's closed and definitely no tunnel. It makes sense it couldn't work really cus if someone was in the tunnel and someone on the hill it could make for a pretty awful end game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...