Sign in to follow this  
xSKIZx

Unable to control my guy

When I land for the first minute I'm able to control my guy, then all of the sudden I'm not able to look around using my mouse but awsd works. I reset all of my control settings and still having the same issue.

Hello xSkix,

Thank you for the bug report.

By any chance did you have a controller plugged into your PC while you're playing? 

I did have a bluetooth  adapter in an usb port for a controller, so I pulled it out and still having the same issue. I tried restarting my pc without the adapter and still having the same issue  I was playing training and had no problems. 

13 minutes ago, xSKIZx said:

I did have a bluetooth  adapter in an usb port for a controller, so I pulled it out and still having the same issue. I tried restarting my pc without the adapter and still having the same issue  I was playing training and had no problems. 

Do you happen to be using a logitech mouse and have discord connected to your Logitech gaming software?

No, but I do have a logitech mic. I have a razor deathadder mouse and a razor orbweaver game pad. I just disconnected my mic. The bluetooth adapter and mic has been plugged in for awhile now and I just started having this issue