Sign in to follow this  
JJMILLI22

Premium pass

I just bought the Survivor premium pass and I was already level 3 it did not give me the first two items that you unlock and also my friend bought it and it did not level him up he bought 10 levels and then level them up what do we do

You go to Store > My Items and you’ll have the pass in there, you need to activate it. (Stupid system, I know.)

1 hour ago, AK R 47 said:

You go to Store > My Items and you’ll have the pass in there, you need to activate it. (Stupid system, I know.)

I feel like they need to state this on the menus as so many people are having this issue. 

Why should you have to buy something and then activate it afterwards?!

• Like 2

Idk why people care so much about cosmetic items it won't make you play any better i'm surprised there's people who are already level 60 which means they spent about $40 to level up

15 minutes ago, axed said:

Idk why people care so much about cosmetic items it won't make you play any better i'm surprised there's people who are already level 60 which means they spent about $40 to level up

I'm level 48 or so and all I did was buy the pass. I don't really play that much either. Couple of hours here and there and the odd big sesh. 

13 minutes ago, Jase said:

I'm level 48 or so and all I did was buy the pass. I don't really play that much either. Couple of hours here and there and the odd big sesh. 

Wow i bought the pass aswell which is all i'm buying and i'm only level 20 completing all my weekly and daily missions

I just use the blue coupon things to get the 5 level jump. 

3 minutes ago, Jase said:

I just use the blue coupon things to get the 5 level jump. 

I haven't spent any of my gold,white or blue tokens i just bought as many blue tokens as i could with my white and gold and only have 5 blue tokens and need 10 to buy 5 levels don't know how you're level 48

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, axed said:

I’m level 56 and haven’t spent anything on extra levels apart from the extra 5 levels I got for purchasing the more expensive package. 

A lot of us never used our 20 level token from last season as we already completed it so it’s given us a good headstart on this pass.

Edit - I did also purchase 10 levels with blue tokens because of the lack of decent stuff in the coupon store. 

Edited by BuckStar

Will take me until level 60 just to get 10 blue tokens I think my thing is glitched because some of the slots are blank

Posted (edited)

I saved the 20 levels that was given out not long after the vikendi pass came out. I also claimed all the yellow coupons from the season rewards screen and used them to buy blue coupons, used the blue coupons to +5 levels and I was on level 30+ before even playing one game. Possibly level 36, can't remember exactly but somewhere over level 30

Edited by llllAzllll

4 minutes ago, axed said:

I haven't spent any of my gold,white or blue tokens i just bought as many blue tokens as i could with my white and gold and only have 5 blue tokens and need 10 to buy 5 levels don't know how you're level 48

Have you “cashed in” on your survivor points? I got about 15 gold tokens which can be traded in 2xgold= 1 blue 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, axed said:

Will take me until level 60 just to get 10 blue tokens I think my thing is glitched because some of the slots are blank

Check your season rewards, you should have a few tokens to collect in there. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SleepyGrumpyCat said:

Have you “cashed in” on your survivor points? I got about 15 gold tokens which can be traded in 2xgold= 1 blue 

Thanks just checked and i got 20 gold tokens from it level 24 now

• Like 1

I don’t know why people get so concerned with people buying levels etc. I only buy the middle bundle generally because its better value but my buddy ends up buying it all out right. That’s his choice and like he said, he doesn’t smoke or drink and enjoys the game enough to support the devs, which makes complete sense! Others are fortunate enough to be minted and £40-50 is small change to them, like these kids that buy god know how many gifted subs, obviously they can afford it!  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, SleepyGrumpyCat said:

What's this !?

I heard about this before but then I thought I imagined it...

17 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

What's this !?

I heard about this before but then I thought I imagined it...

Your season rewards, check them in the “season” section, the higher level you’ve reached, the more you get. 

• Thanks 1

Click on Title Rewards and you should be able to claim tickets that you have unlocked. 

20190608_211159.jpg

20190608_211210.jpg

7 hours ago, axed said:

Wow i bought the pass aswell which is all i'm buying and i'm only level 20 completing all my weekly and daily missions

He may have used the 20 free levels from last pass. I’m at 48 as well with no bought levels but I used the 20 free ones from last pass.