Sign in to follow this  
Chr

FPP, 60 FPS & Cross play

This is the hard truth, PUBG is dying.

▪FPP is completely dead.

▪TPP is boring, unskillful and has probably made over half the FPP players completely stop playing the game. 

▪They released 3 different maps instead of just working on Erangel and making sure the game ran at it's best. Feel sick even typing out "Fortnite" but use them as an example, you don't need to make a brand new map to make the game good. They worked on 60FPS, Content and updating the only map on their game and look at their success..

There's only one way FPP and PUBG in general will improve its player base again and that's by adding 60 FPS and cross play. I'd honest give the makers of PUBG a solid 2/10 for their efforts and that's me being kind.. who knows what this game could have been like with the right company making it.

Well PUBG don't like being criticised so I'll probably get banned :)

Posted (edited)

I feel lately the developers are doing good things.I totally agree that fpp is the way to play pubg maybe crossplay can save us.

Edited by Tobs
  • Like 1

60fps only possible on PS5 and nextbox for consoles.

Can't believe people still fail to realize that 60fps in such advanced open world massive online shooter is not possible with such weak processor. [don't bring up fartnite with it's 80s style simplistic animation, gamecube days bullet physics and gameplay]

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MightyByk said:

Can't believe people still fail to realize that 60fps in such advanced open world massive online shooter is not possible with such weak processor. [don't bring up fartnite with it's 80s style simplistic animation, gamecube days bullet physics and gameplay]

LMAO. You do realise there won't be anyone playing this game by the time the new consoles come out? If the game is dying now what will it be like in 2+ years? 

I don't see how its dying, maybe FPP is dead but the people happy playing TPP with plenty of full lobbies will carry on.

• Like 3

Show me numbers where the games dying, i see full lobbies every day. You can sit in your FPP queue and cry on the forums about the games dying.

• Like 1

No...i said FPP maybe dead but TPP isnt, TPP is what people play either play it or dont.

2 hours ago, MightyByk said:

The Developers already talked about 60 FPS Update coming to PUBG Ps4, and 2 weeks ago one of the Moderators talked about 60 FPS status, the Picture down from 2018 article. 

2019-06-08_1-54-08.jpg.920bd1af998780025bcc5c53d836d069.jpg

Currently, most BR Games companies trying to make cross-play with the PS5 like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, 

and i think we will see the same thing with PUBG.. cross-play (Xbox-Ps4-PS5) something like this and the only Different is the Graphics quality

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

You realize that there are still drops below 30 fps right ? And you expect 60 fps.... I just can't believe my eyes when I see those posts asking for 60fps. I saw that post btw and it means absolutely nothing, unless it's only unlocked framerate like in those other br games who claim to have 60fps [for ex bf and cod] but the real framerate is nowhere near stable 60 and it feels horrible with those constant drops to 40-45fps.

The only time you will see 60 fps on consoles is on next gen PS5 and new box and there will be so many new players on ps5. It will be glorious. ✌️

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/8/2019 at 12:23 AM, Chr said:

FPP is part of the game and is completely dead therefore the ""GAME"" is dying. TPP might be okay now but if the player base on the game is going down and not up you do realise it will eventually be dead as well? I'll give you a few minutes or hours to wrap your head around that.

Id like to know what in your opinion other than not being able to find FPP games makes you think the player base is reducing? 

Edited by Simon Phoenix
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Simon Phoenix said:

Id like to know what in your opinion other than not being able to find FPP games makes you think the player base is reducing? 

Well according to this website thats been keeping up with total players and how many added each month ..... there was 130k added to PUBG PS4 from april 14- may 15 

If the doubters wanna know how they got these numbers, simply read their "how it works " page. - http://gamstat.com/games/

Also just in the last few days ive played with randoms who stated it was their first game or they just got it yesterday. Somehow i doubt i just got the only 3-4 people that did that in my matches. So the player base is growing despite what some want to claim without any real facts other than FPP is dead ( which i still feel is some kind of issue on PUBG side, if nothing more the "players waiting" numbers never show right imo and needs to be looked into). But those sad people will just say those are not real "facts" and despute the numbers , meanwhile they give no real evidence of any facts at all .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, poohty_t said:

Well according to this website thats been keeping up with total players and how many added each month ..... there was 130k added to PUBG PS4 from april 14- may 15 

If the doubters wanna know how they got these numbers, simply read their "how it works " page. - http://gamstat.com/games/

Also just in the last few days ive played with randoms who stated it was their first game or they just got it yesterday. Somehow i doubt i just got the only 3-4 people that did that in my matches. So the player base is growing despite what some want to claim without any real facts other than FPP is dead ( which i still feel is some kind of issue on PUBG side, if nothing more the "players waiting" numbers never show right imo and needs to be looked into). But those sad people will just say those are not real "facts" and despute the numbers , meanwhile they give no real evidence of any facts at all .

Great work, finally some actual facts to put all these silly winging saps to bed. 

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Simon Phoenix said:

Great work, finally some actual facts to put all these silly winging saps to bed. 

Sadly even facts dont do that. They just deny them without any proof to disprove the facts ( because there are none) . They just like to be stuck in their mindset . Mainly because they are upset something they want is not there so they hold a grudge and hold to it with dear life no matter what. 

Edited by poohty_t
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Im sure we will be eating our words when this game dies any day now

Edited by Simon Phoenix
  • Like 1

On 6/9/2019 at 2:44 PM, poohty_t said:

Okay so i'm supposed to believe that there's 130k new players on PS4 PUBG yet I still can't get in one FPP game and wait times between each lobby hasn't reduced whatsoever lol? I can get FPP games on Xbox fine but I'm supposed to believe PS4 isn't dying lmao zzzzz

Just because people bought the game doesn‘t mean they‘re playing. Assuming these stats are right, there‘s only 2 million players world wide. That‘s not a lot. Especially if you keep in mind that the playerbase is split in 3 Regions (EU, Asia, NA), split into 4 maps and split between 3 gamemodes (Solo, Duo, Squads).

15 hours ago, Chr said:

Okay so i'm supposed to believe that there's 130k new players on PS4 PUBG yet I still can't get in one FPP game and wait times between each lobby hasn't reduced whatsoever lol? I can get FPP games on Xbox fine but I'm supposed to believe PS4 isn't dying lmao zzzzz

I honestly beleive the reason FPP is having so hard a time filling is i believe there is a bug or issue with the "players waiting in que" numbers. I do not believe they update in real time and are incorrect. I have had a friend and i join ( not on same sqad ) at the same time and the number of people waiting did not change for a couple minutes to reflect we joined the waiing que. I think most people see 2-3 people supposedly in que and say " forget this i dont have time to wait all night for 1 match". I really wish this issue would be looked into more. 

1 hour ago, Tense said:

Just because people bought the game doesn‘t mean they‘re playing. Assuming these stats are right, there‘s only 2 million players world wide. That‘s not a lot. Especially if you keep in mind that the playerbase is split in 3 Regions (EU, Asia, NA), split into 4 maps and split between 3 gamemodes (Solo, Duo, Squads).

True , it does not mean all 2 million are playing . No doubt. But it was at like 1.5 million just a couple months ago. So people are def still buying this game. People claiming its dead is incorrect because dead games are not gaining new players , its only losing what it had. The game added 130 k new players from arpil 15 - may 15. As long as those numbers are going up monthly, you can figure its most likely gaining more than its losing per month. Thus the game is not "dead" as so many people like to claim. TPP matches fill in seconds . FPP not so much , there are several factors i think play into that ( including it not being open at launch and players waiting in que numbers not showing true real time numbers). 

I do think they would really help out a ton if they just offered it on PS + free for one month. I bet it would gain over a million people in a month at least .

4 hours ago, poohty_t said:

I honestly beleive the reason FPP is having so hard a time filling is i believe there is a bug or issue with the "players waiting in que" numbers. I do not believe they update in real time and are incorrect. I have had a friend and i join ( not on same sqad ) at the same time and the number of people waiting did not change for a couple minutes to reflect we joined the waiing que. I think most people see 2-3 people supposedly in que and say " forget this i dont have time to wait all night for 1 match". I really wish this issue would be looked into more. 

100% agree, like I've said on another thread there are blatantly alot of people that want to play FPP (myself included) but everyone's used to quick load times on TPP.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2019 at 8:20 PM, Sheepraider said:

Go play COD if you want FPP, I love TPP cause it takes me back too SOCOM days. 

Most people that know what they are talking about seem to agree that FPP is the preferred way to play. If you enjoy hiding and waiting then TPP is for you. If you enjoy gunplay, faster paced, more tactical games, FPP is the way to go.

If you watch pro pubg pc players they play FPP, its better to watch because its more exciting. 

• Like 1

On 6/12/2019 at 10:20 PM, Sheepraider said:

Go play COD if you want FPP, I love TPP cause it takes me back too SOCOM days. 

Go play COD  

seriously, telling other Members " Go play other games" is not a Solution

we asked for Events and someone said go play apex legends

we asked for 60FPS and someone said go play fortnite

and now a poor guy asked for a Solution for the FFP and someone said go play Cod

This is PUBG Forum, and we are in "Game Discussion & Feedback"

you need to understand the meaning of "Game Discussion & Feedback".. it doesn't  mean others games.. its men "PUBG Discussion & Feedback

if anyone has the desire to submit Reply its better to be Logical, I've seen so many Members throwing not logical comments Everywhere... 

i don't know what Socom days you Means, i think you Mean having the game but not playing the game 

2019-06-16_9-54-15.png

• Like 2