Sign in to follow this  
abdksa9

The game went to a Terrible Stage badly

I don't know where to start...

-If I play¬†Sanhok¬†with¬†a random squad, 90 % of each game I join they¬†land on¬†bootcamp and get killed and leave the game, and i see the same players in the next match¬†doing the same thing¬†ūüėā

-if I play¬†Normal Maps!! I feel it's not¬†worth to west 40¬†Minute for 1 match,¬†While in¬†Sanhok takes 20 to 30¬†Minuteūüėā

-playing the season pass Challenges!!! nop nop nop!!! this will never happen, it was painful doing the season 1 Challenges, and i can't imagine myself doing the season 2 Challenges

people, now they just don't care anymore, boring...

we need¬†Temporary events like 50V50 or Xbox Players Vs PS4 players or¬†Zombie Mode, or¬†Mouse and Keyboard¬†players Vs¬†Controller¬†Players¬†ūüėā

Seriously...WTF

• RIP 2

The fascination with boot camp is a real problem on sanhok in squads.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tobs said:

The fascinationÔĽŅ with boot camp is a real problem on sanhok in squads.

if i have my pro squad we can land in bootcamp and the chance to survive is 80%,

but¬†landing in¬†bootcamp with a random¬†squad¬†like a¬†clown¬†and get killed then you¬†fart¬†and leave the game like this.. this is a¬†joke.. not¬†fascinationÔĽŅ

• RIP 1

1 hour ago, abdksa9 said:

if i have my pro squad we can land in bootcamp and the chance to survive is 80%,

but¬†landing in¬†bootcamp with a random¬†squad¬†like a¬†clown¬†and get killed then you¬†fart¬†and leave the game like this.. this is a¬†joke.. not¬†fascinationÔĽŅ

There is also apex legends which is free , bf5 battleroyale ,black out fortnite h1z1 realm royale if you dont like pubg or just find some friends to play with or even play solo ...there you go 

• RIP 1

9 hours ago, Munnyyaa said:

There is also apex lÔĽŅegends which is free , bf5 bÔĽŅattleroyale ,blackÔĽŅ out fortnite h1z1 reÔĽŅalÔĽŅm royale if you dont like pubg or just find some friends to pÔĽŅlay with or even play solo ÔĽŅ...there you go¬†ÔĽŅ

we are here talking about PUBG and giving feedback, i am not talking about my self, I am talking about a lot of players are Tired of the game...

i own a PS4 Community just for PUBG, it has 4k members, before there was like 33 active party in the Community playing PUBG, and now there is only 2-5 active party.

You probably have no idea what is PS4 Community. so keep your games Suggestions to yourself and don't Throw a cheap comment like this, this makes you a clown..Mr FFP

• RIP 1

2 hours ago, abdksa9 said:

we are here talking about PUBG and giving feedback, i am not talking about my self, I am talking about a lot of players are Tired of the game...

i own a PS4¬†Community just for PUBG, it has 4k¬†members, before there was like 33 active party in the¬†CommunityÔĽŅ playing PUBG, and now there is only 2-5 active party.

You probably have no idea what is PS4 Community. so keep your games Suggestions to yourself and don't Throw a cheap comment like this, this makes you a clown..Mr FFP

Are you saying that the PS4 community is a good way of gaging how many are playing? 

2 minutes ago, Simon Phoenix said:

Are you saying that the PS4 community ÔĽŅis a good ÔĽŅway of gaging how many ÔĽŅare playingÔĽŅ?¬†

gaging how many ÔĽŅare playing

ūüėāūüėā, i can see you get shocked by your¬†Display image. your¬†image is like( waaaaaat)¬†ūüėāūüėā I am sorry man, but the way you¬†Reply is funny¬†

ūüėāRead the topic Well.. and yah for sure the¬†PS4 community is one Example,¬†

• Haha 1
  • RIP 1

Personally im not and never have been in any ps4 commuty, neither are any of the people i play with, and we are regular pubg players. I would imagine its the same for many many others!

1 minute ago, Simon Phoenix said:

Personally im not and neÔĽŅver have been in any ps4 ÔĽŅcomÔĽŅmuty, neither are¬†anÔĽŅy of the people i play with, and we are regular pubgÔĽŅ playersÔĽŅ. I would imagine its the same for many many others!

ūüėā ps4¬†community¬†makes your life¬†better in gaming,, its like¬†Discord¬†¬†but a Ps4¬†Discord¬†.. we are in 2019¬†ūüėā

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

3 hours ago, abdksa9 said:

i own a PS4 Community just for PUBG, it has 4k members, before there was like 33 active party in the Community playing PUBG, and now there is only 2-5 active party.

The game is in it's best state right now ,did you play it when it first came out on ps4 ?youd see the difference 

3 minutes ago, Simon Phoenix said:

Ill check it out ūüėĀ i thought i was living my best gaming life

the bast Pubg Community in the Ps4 become abandoned, this shit is global..but people still play Check it out

download.jpg.5472b68bee5218ac0dc7c3d3b3d1f91b.jpg

3 minutes ago, Munnyyaa said:

The game is in it's best state right now ,dÔĽŅid you play it when it first camÔĽŅe out on ps4 ?yoÔĽŅud see thÔĽŅe difference¬†

I am sorry man, i don't know how to Reply to you, i think i need to be drunk kust like you.... 

Read the topic Well

• RIP 1

1 minute ago, abdksa9 said:

the bast Pubg Community in the Ps4 become abandoned, this shit is global..but people still play Check it out

download.jpg.5472b68bee5218ac0dc7c3d3b3d1f91b.jpg

I am sorry man, i don't know how to Reply to you, i think i need to be drunk kust like you.... 

Read the topic Well

I think you need to stop crying 

• Haha 1

team with randoms isnt fun.
Just join a PS4 Community and group over the Voicepartys.

8 hours ago, Munnyyaa said:

I think you need to stop crying 

crying!! why you are using this language!! did I break your feeling? I am sorry...

we are here in this topic asking for new Contents...this will help your FFP Problem

4 hours ago, Zachal said:

team with randoms isntÔĽŅ fun.
Just join a PS4 Community and group over the Voicepartys.

No one cares anymore, the majority of players play with randem squad and jump in boot camp or bosh

we need a real Contents.. 

seriously do you call this¬†Contents ūüėāūüėā(Skins,New Guns,Cars)!!!!

we need Events, classic is getting Boring as hell.

The game Routine is getting Terrible...if they are focusing on fixing the game.. then call this god damn game an early access game.

Skins and new cars and new guns are not real Contents

• RIP 1

1 hour ago, abdksa9 said:

crying!! why you are using this language!! did I break your feeling? I am sorry...

we are here in this topic asking for new Contents...this will help your FFP Problem

No one cares anymore, the majority of players play with randem squad and jump in boot camp or bosh

we need a real Contents.. 

seriously do you call this¬†Contents ūüėāūüėā(Skins,New Guns,Cars)!!!!

we need Events, classic is getting Boring as hell.

The game Routine is getting Terrible...if they are focusing on fixing the game.. then call this god damn game an early access game.

Skins and new cars and new guns are not real Contents

*feelings 

10 hours ago, raucameron1981 said:

That's pretty nice game, don't you think so?

next time try to Quote your reply so we know who you talking to,,, if you are a big fan of these games like fortnite and apex legends, good for you..

i even own the bast Middle East PS4 community, if I saw any member Mentioned fortnite or apex legends.. i just Block hem, even if one of the members has fortnite avatar we Block hem from the community, and we have 4 Moderators just for Blocking. because our community is only for PUBG.

asking for events in PUBG Does not mean we need something like fortnite and apex legends..

events are something good to change the Routine.. almost all online games have events

there was an event in pubg xbox version, this is was from the last Year,  so yeah.... there was no point from you to Mentioned your favorite game "apex legends" in this Topic

• RIP 1