Sounds like maybe 5-6 at the minute plus anybody that randomly pops up? 

37 minutes ago, TR4KERZ said:

Looks like most people are busy tonight so not sure if it’s worth hosting these custom games! 🤔

Late on Wednesdays isn't great for me unfortunately. I generally only play late on Fri/Sat.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, TR4KERZ said:

You don’t need a monitor! Cough, cough, radar 😘

🤔

I think i rather spend my money on a new monitor in the same price range. Radar i already have in my head

Edited by AmaZedgorilla
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, TR4KERZ said:

We need 10 for customs to start the game, however we do have the option of having it open to the public then starting it once we have enough players. It was just slow last time and people wasn’t joining, I will continue as planned and see how many we get! 

I meant if we only have 4 we could just do regular squads rather than custom servers, looking like we will have more than 4 now though

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

Late on Wednesdays isn't great for me unfortunately. I generally only play late on Fri/Sat.

I play every evening however I do have to spend some time with the mrs, so I couldn’t do both Friday and Saturday full evenings plus I don’t really want to detract from @Harold Brock games on the Saturday. I’ll see how it goes tonight and if it’s not a great show I will probably just do “after” games on a Saturday. 

Just now, Harold Brock said:

I love you.

😍

1 minute ago, TR4KERZ said:

I play every evening however I do have to spend some time with the mrs, so I couldn’t do both Friday and Saturday full evenings plus I don’t really want to detract from @Harold Brock games on the Saturday. I’ll see how it goes tonight and if it’s not a great show I will probably just do “after” games on a Saturday. 

Your mrs is a bit inconsiderate isn’t she, wanting attention !😳😂

• Haha 2

Just now, Harold Brock said:

I love you.

My games were never to compete with your @Harold Brock, it was more a filler. Most want more after you disappear into the blue once your three games are done... 😂

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, AmaZedgorilla said:

🤔

I think i rather spend my money on a new monitor in the same price range. Radar i already have in my head

https://onecast.me/

We’ll handicap you to a tablet or phone screen 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, TR4KERZ said:

He’ll still be better than us!

Make him stream to mixer then he can watch the stream on his phone, more likely to have a delay that way 😀

Edited by HairMetalLarusso

Posted (edited)

haha what is this? You are portraying me as some kind of terminator, this is not true!

Dont dig deeper, skynet is watching you.

Edited by AmaZedgorilla
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, AmaZedgorilla said:

haha what is this? You are portraying me as some kind of terminator, this is not true!

Dont dig deeper, skynet is watching you.

Prove it, play on your phone 

19 minutes ago, TR4KERZ said:

He’ll still be better than us!

That’s what I thought. Not much lag on that app so probably would still win

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, HairMetalLarusso said:

Prove it, play on your phone 

bzzt... error: failed to provide accurate human response.

Kidding its just me, im downloading the app and gonna wreck you boiis tonight. Hopefully it works on the 5s!

Edited by AmaZedgorilla
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, AmaZedgorilla said:

bzzt... error: failed to provide accurate human response.

Kidding its just me, im downloading the app and gonna wreck you boiis tonight. Hopefully it works on the 5s!

Amazing, if you win now then we should all just give up PUBG

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HairMetalLarusso said:

Amazing, if you win now then we should all just give up PUBG

Nevermind, i will not be downloading OneCast i cant afford a 13€ app 😫 rough times at the moment, so i will have to give you guys a chance this time

12 minutes ago, AmaZedgorilla said:

Nevermind, i will not be downloading OneCast i cant afford a 13€ app 😫 rough times at the moment, so i will have to give you guys a chance this time

There must be a free alternative, the xbox app has it built in doesn't it? I've streamed to my laptop that way before

1 minute ago, HairMetalLarusso said:

There must be a free alternative, the xbox app has it built in doesn't it? I've streamed to my laptop that way before

I think so too, gonna have a look at it later. The best option would be to find a way to use my laptop screen as a "monitor" for the xbox, tried reading into it but seems pretty complicated to setup.

I gotta say tho, being back playing CSGO on my laptop is a pretty nice feeling.

17 minutes ago, AmaZedgorilla said:

Ouch, didn’t realise it cost that much. There was no price shown when I saw it on some YouTube video

1 minute ago, AmaZedgorilla said:

I think so too, gonna have a look at it later. The best option would be to find a way to use my laptop screen as a "monitor" for the xbox, tried reading into it but seems pretty complicated to setup.

I gotta say tho, being back playing CSGO on my laptop is a pretty nice feeling.

Oh I can sort that. 

Xbox dev companion on the windows store. It’s much more responsive than the official Xbox app, and much more basic and scaled back interface. Lag was minimal when I played fifa on it

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

Oh I can sort that. 

Xbox dev companion on the windows store. It’s much more responsive than the official Xbox app, and much more basic and scaled back interface. Lag was minimal when I played fifa on it

Ah nice! I did not find this while i was doing research on this. All i could find was that you would have to do some technical shit and get extra adapters to make the HDMI output to a "OUT" from "IN"

Gonna check this out tonight, hopefully i get it to work :) Thanks for the tip

Edited by AmaZedgorilla

2 minutes ago, AmaZedgorilla said:

Ah nice! I did not find this while i was doing research on this. All i could find was that you would have to do some technical shit and get extra adapters to make the HDMI output to a "OUT" from "IN"

Gonna check this out tonight, hopefully i get it to work :) Thanks for the tip

Wired works better obviously, but I’ve used it wireless and it was fine. If you get it working you’ll probably need to use training mode just to check how much lag it’s added for you 

Posted (edited)

Nevermind. Don't want to offend anyone with my tasteless humor. 

Edited by LowTickRate