Ive seen it suggested once before on here but lately its really pissing me off.

Why do i have to spam LB or LT (control preset b) to aim after swapping weapons mid fire fight, or after reloading, or have to re-press them if i am on an uneven surface?????

Aslong as im holding the button why cant it go back to soft aim or ads as soon as my players position/action allows without having to keep re-pressing it?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Input buffering.

I agree, it's the only shooter i've played that doesn't have this feature and i really don't know why. It's the same on PC too as i've seen chocoTaco complaining about it when he lost a gunfight due to falling off a small step resulting in his character coming out of ADS and not instantly re-ADSing

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Dinnerforone said:

Why do i have to spam LB or LT (control preset b) to aim after swapping weapons mid fire fight, or after reloading, or have to re-press them if i am on an uneven surface?????

Aslong as im holding the button why cant it go back to soft aim or ads as soon as my players position/action allows without having to keep re-pressing it?

2 hours ago, Goofy The Scot said:

Input buffering.

I agree, it's the only shooter i've played that doesn't have this feature and i really don't know why. It's the same on PC too as i've seen chocoTaco complaining about it when he lost a gunfight due to falling off a small step resulting in his character coming out of ADS and not instantly re-ADSing

Chocotaco and Swag were just talking about this yesterday (maybe day before 🤔) when it almost caused Choco to die when he had to hipfire because he clicked his button a half second too soon and couldn’t ads. I’ve brought this up in the past myself a couple of times because it gets me killed fairly regularly (not as easy to hipfire on console). They really should consider reworking their action queues. When it’s been brought up for discussion it pretty much gets shrugged off and swept under the rug. Would be an amazing QOL improvement if you ask me.

Edited by HelloDaddio
  • Like 4

This right is probably one of the most frustrating things in the game tbh..cant even count how many times this killed..sometimes get lucky tho if opponent has horrible aim.

• Like 1

I have mentioned this MANY times since joining the forums in Dec 2017. I doubt they will ever fix it.

• Like 1

lost count of the amount of times ive jumped out of a vehicle gone to ads and no scoped all over the place and died. 😈

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nightscope74 said:

lost count of the amount of times ive jumped out of a vehicle gone to ads and no scoped all over the place and died. 😈

This is a perfect example of this... except I was lucky enough to get the kill... but then got red zones on my escape 💀. But I jumped out and it wouldn’t ADS and you can see exactly what you’re talking about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HelloDaddio said:

This is a perfect example of this... except I was lucky enough to get the kill... but then got red zones on my escape 💀. But I jumped out and it wouldn’t ADS and you can see exactly what you’re talking about.

Yep thats the one. 

My son always yells "nooo aiming glitch" 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Dinnerforone said:

@PUBG_Andymh5 

Any chance this may be getting looked into? Im sure you yourself have been bitten by it a time or two!

I honestly can't remember the last time it happened to me however I will forward your concerns on this subject to the relevant Dev teams.  

• Thanks 1

On 5/31/2019 at 10:10 AM, Dinnerforone said:

Yes please! It's especially annoying when you're on the uneven surface one or when you drop off a little step 🤦‍♂️

I call it 'input stacking', I don't know what it's supposed to be called but I want it.

• Like 1