Sign in to follow this  
Demonboy52

This one update....

Has massively improved this game overall. Surprised on how much the rendering has improved with just one update because its such a massive improvement and if you left the game for any reason I do recommend giving it another try because the game can only get better from here. Take it from a guy whose been playing since day 1 of the Xbox preview program.   

• Like 3

This game is very good now all we need now is higher fps and everyone to play fpp 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Demonboy52 said:

Has massively improved this game overall. Surprised on how much the rendering has improved with just one update because its such a massive improvement and if you left the game for any reason I do recommend giving it another try because the game can only get better from here. Take it from a guy whose been playing since day 1 of the Xbox preview program.   

Those who left are the type who will always find something to complain about.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Simon Phoenix said:

Slightly more frame drops than usual last night, other than that it seems to be running well.

Like how you've been running from me ever since they defrosted your ass?

Edited by John Spartan
  • Haha 1

Yes the update has improved the console version.Just a pity about fpp being dead as it's the best way to play pubg by far.

• Like 3