RabidGofer

“We throughly investigate”

Posted (edited)

Just want to point out this with the new update. 

Quite funny that Krafton Gaming says they take cheating and breaking TOS seriously then you see this. 

Blacked out name for obvious reasons. 

Personally I think it’s stupid. Change the ban policy because of the uproar we caused then make it so we can’t report players in game, after death. 

W.T.F. 

48941D55-29EE-494F-92D5-6FF81754A437.jpeg

Edited by RabidGofer
Uploaded wrong photo

To be fair, nothing would happen anyway unless a large number of people reported the same player. There is no designated team to deal with cheating for console so you'd be pretty much wasting your time. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Jediandy28 said:

To be fair, nothing would happen anyway unless a large number of people reported the same player. There is no designated team to deal with cheating for console so you'd be pretty much wasting your time. 

How can any player accumulate a large amount of reports if no one can report? 😂

6 minutes ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

I got a solution for you 

Quit snitching take the L and move on. 

I respect your right to have an opinion. Doesn’t mean I’ll agree with it or even think that it’s a half decent.

I don’t like the fact that we are being forced now to take it and move on. At least give us the plecbo of reporting someone. 

Also snitching? Lol I didn’t realise we were on the streets but now you’ve opened my eyes I better go get me some stitches.  

Edited by RabidGofer
A word
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, RabidGofer said:

How can any player accumulate a large amount of reports if no one can report? 😂

I respect your right to have an opinion. Doesn’t mean I’ll agree with it or even think that it’s a half decent.

I don’t like the fact that we are being forced now to take it and move on. At least give us the plecbo of reporting someone. 

Also snitching? Lol I didn’t realise we were on the streets but now you’ve opened my eyes I better go get me some stitches.  

LOL Yes quit snitching. 

I have reported 1 maybe 2 people and I did it to be an ass that was me I can only  imagine how many do it on the reg. 

• RIP 2

It's not snitching just play the game the way it's meant to be played an stop cheating an why are you so mad about what this guy said it seems to me that they may need to check your account sounds like you may be a cheater just saying if a person is cheating he should be reported for the better good of the game an it should be a report feature to report the guy or girl who may or may not be cheating or using exploits just saying you got kind of mad bro have you ever heard the phrase a hit dog will holler 

How would one go about reporting after you move on to the spectating screen? There is no option...and in some cases you are not certain (such as people teaming) until after you spectate.

Is there a place to upload clips of it? I have about 5-6 recorded of people in solos teaming and looting my body togather

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

I got a solution for you 

Quit snitching take the L and move on.

Really? You can't be that stupid. You're trolling right?

6 hours ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

I have reported 1 maybe 2 people and I did it to be an ass

Did you not think that maybe the person cheating was the one being the ass?

Edited by ColonicBoom
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

reporting= tattle tailing sorry but true. maybe a little troll but honestly get over it. Check my history I griped about it as well at some point then quit caring and think a lot of times I was just salty. 

And really they aren't doing anything about it they are just tired of your tears so they are providing you with tissue called a report system. 

IMO you should get over it quit snitching and move on. 

I know I come off as a supporter but really I think most on here think they are they shit and wouldnt lose if it were not for the .000000000001% KB/m users and the other .000000000001% so called teamers. 

If it were provable somehow I would bet the farm anyone on here has lost more games due to the quality of the game which is under the devs control over any suspected teamer or M/KB user. 

A hit dog will holler, who the hell is hitting dogs of course they will holler what type of stupid statement is that like saying a shitty baby will cry.  

Edited by BlazedInThe253
  • RIP 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

reporting= tattle tailing sorry but true. maybe a little troll but honestly get over it. Check my history I griped about it as well at some point then quit caring and think a lot of times I was just salty. 

And really they aren't doing anything about it they are just tired of your tears so they are providing you with tissue called a report system. 

I know I come off as a supporter but really I think most on here think they are they shit and wouldnt lose if it were not for the .000000000001% KB/m users and the other .000000000001% so called teamers. 

If it were provable somehow I would bet the farm anyone on here has lost more games due to the quality of the game which is under the devs control over any suspected teamer or M/KB user. 

A hit dog will holler, who the hell is hitting dogs of course they will holler what type of stupid statement is that like saying a shitty baby will cry.  

I report team killers, I don't run into anything else that needs reporting. You support team-killing as well don't you?

There's no point arguing with you anyway, I haven't got the patience to make it simple enough.

Edited by ColonicBoom
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

Honestly I think cheats should be dealt with not left to it. It’s ruins the games for the average player, I know some people can handle a 2, 3 or 4 man team in solos but still some can’t and it ruins the game. I think teaming and team killing is cheating, I know lads who play 9-10 play strong team in solo, how is that fair?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

LOL Yes quit snitching. 

I have reported 1 maybe 2 people and I did it to be an ass that was me I can only  imagine how many do it on the reg. 

I've reported the same amount of people, but cheating is cheating. If it's obvious.. they are getting reported. Snitching? Give me a freakin' break.

• Like 2

BlazedIn always advocating for teaming and seems to have no problem with people cheating.. Kind of suspicious if you ask me.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TR4KERZ said:

I know lads who play 9-10 play strong team in solo, how is that fair?

Never seen it how some of you do and so much is confusing to me. Im on the NA server is this a foreign thing?

You are right it is not fair but its a multiplayer game with a winner and in every game since xbox multiplayer was created has had the same issue with teaming. You cant control how people play the only thing you can control is your reaction to it. So my advice is to just quit caring about it and play the game. If it bugs you don't play it, but quit snitching and tattle tailing you know you are all better than that. If you havent noticed nothing happens anyways probably because you thought someone was cheating and they were not or its not as obvious to an onlooker as it was to you in the heat of battle. 

Again I think the game quality is a way bigger issue. I land everything is there for me but some guy can shoot me through the walls or can run under the map for 15 minutes those are real issues that the game can control. It cant control the player taking advantage of the glitch but it can prevent it from happening. They cant prevent a teamer and M/KB user I know what they have said but have you seen any evidence of it?

NOPE. 

Edited by BlazedInThe253

Cheaters turn off casual players and hurt the game population.. How little do you value your time that you'd freely let people waste yours? 

If you're not going to report them in favour of "just moving on", you might as well move on to another game all together, because after a while there'll be no game to play anyways with that attitude.

I can barely get into fpp games as it is, and 39 person lobbies I can find aren't all that fun.. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

Never seen it how some of you do and so much is confusing to me. Im on the NA server is this a foreign thing?

You are right it is not fair but its a multiplayer game with a winner and in every game since xbox multiplayer was created has had the same issue with teaming. You cant control how people play the only thing you can control is your reaction to it. So my advice is to just quit caring about it and play the game. If it bugs you don't play it, but quit snitching and tattle tailing you know you are all better than that. If you havent noticed nothing happens anyways probably because you thought someone was cheating and they were not or its not as obvious to an onlooker as it was to you in the heat of battle. 

Again I think the game quality is a way bigger issue. I land everything is there for me but some guy can shoot me through the walls or can run under the map for 15 minutes those are real issues that the game can control. It cant control the player taking advantage of the glitch but it can prevent it from happening. They cant prevent a teamer and M/KB user I know what they have said but have you seen any evidence of it?

NOPE. 

If your nan got held at knife point and mugged in her own home, would you call the police? Obviously you would want to take matters into your own hands but putting that aside, would you call the police or tell your nan no because it’s being a snitch?

Honestly I believe if you like, love or are passionate about something then you care enough to try put a stop to it. Yes I know it’s only a video game but I have a full time job, two kids and a partner (hard work one at that), so every spare bit of time I get which to be honest is when I should be sleeping, is taken playing pubg. Now that’s passion and dedication and I don’t want it ruined by cheaters and yes I will grass them up! 

Although for the record I think I have only ever reported twice 🤣

Edited by TR4KERZ
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

I report team killers, I don't run into anything else that needs reporting. 

This. 100% 

13 hours ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

NOPE. 

Havent you said several times lately that you stopped playing this game or am i confusing you with someone else?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AmaZedgorilla said:

Havent you said several times lately that you stopped playing this game or am i confusing you with someone else?

played 2 games last night

5 hours ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

played 2 games last night

Did you land castle? Did you get shot through walls or having enemies running under the map?  Just curious as the latest rendering update is supposed to have eliminate this stuff..

Just now, AmaZedgorilla said:

Did you land castle? Did you get shot through walls or having enemies running under the map?  Just curious as the latest rendering update is supposed to have eliminate this stuff..

I didn't land Castle but otherwise I actually didn't experience any of that. But did get some lag in CQ fighting but not much since we were not very aggressive and wasnt many CQ fights. 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

I didn't land Castle but otherwise I actually didn't experience any of that. But did get some lag in CQ fighting but not much since we were not very aggressive and wasnt many CQ fights. 

Alright! Yeah, i had a few heavy fps drops during fights since the update too but its mostly been when theres smokes in my LoS or atleast 2 full squads full spraying on each other and all are in LoS.

Got a video of one heavy fps drops but there was 3 smokes up and full spraying a mp5k It's time stamped so i will take you straight to the moment when it happened if you wanna watch it. Other than that my game has been running great, i would say better than ever tbh

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/nukeyy1/video/75326935#t=76

im on a OG btw

Edit: Try landing castle again, im fairly certain that you wont experience any wall banging or players running under the map anymore

Edited by AmaZedgorilla

On 5/29/2019 at 2:42 PM, ColonicBoom said:

I report team killers, I don't run into anything else that needs reporting. You support team-killing as well don't you?

There's no point arguing with you anyway, I haven't got the patience to make it simple enough.

Some people take this "STOP SNITCHING" thing a little too seriously like we're in a rap video or something. We aren't talking about ratting your friend out people. These are randoms online. Not people you've witnessed comitt actual crimes lmao. 

• Like 1

How even discussing the ethical breaking of TOS, ticket submission and reports?

so much I cannot begin to even... 

is there nothing left to argue but for the very sake of argument?

i find this thread and others like it very interesting as well as confusing. 

10/10 

would rate again.