_4leex

Server matchmaking issues

PUBG_Andymh5

Hi, we're aware of an issue which is causing players from Africa and SA are being matched into OC servers. This is currently being investigated with our highest priority and we will make an announcement once this has been resolved.  In the meantime could you share your Xbox Gamertag in this topic to help assist us with the investigation.   Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Message added by PUBG_Andymh5

automatic server selection is not working for me. I am from South America and the NA and EU servers are the closest, but the game insists on selecting me on the server of Oceania. Is someone else having something like that?

• Like 2

Just now, _4leex said:

automatic server selection is not working for me. I am from South America and the NA and EU servers are the closest, but the game insists on selecting me on the server of Oceania. Is someone else having something like that?

If you wait a few seconds before hitting play, the region should automatically switch to your correct region.

This has been forwarded on to the team to look in to further.

• Like 1

3 minutos atrás, Takarii disse:

If you wait a few seconds before hitting play, the region should automatically switch to your correct region.

This has been forwarded on to the team to look in to further.

I know, but this is not happening.  I am a longtime player and have tried everything but continue to select me exclusively for Oceania

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

For me, EU now shows up as this little red icon - even though I'm from Europe, and always played on EU servers.

It even notifies me that "I'll be redirected to EU", and when I select another playlist / game mode, it pops up a warning message that I'll get high ping.

Edit: Nothing happens if I wait. I mean it's the correct server at least, but the game thinks it isn't, and it never resolves itself.

Edited by fSucee
  • Like 1

Agora, fSucee disse:

For me, EU now shows up as this little red icon - even though I'm from Europe, and always played on EU servers.

It even notifies me that "I'll be redirected to EU", and when I select another playlist / game mode, it pops up a warning message that I'll get high ping.

in my case, I'm thrown to the server farthest from my region and always with red icons

18 minutes ago, _4leex said:

Hi, can you tell me what your local server is (NA, EU or SA)? Thanks!

1 hora atrás, PUBG_Andymh5 disse:

Hi, can you tell me what your local server is (NA, EU or SA)? Thanks!

Hi, SA server. 

1 minute ago, _4leex said:

Hi, SA server. 

Thanks for the info.  So your local server is SA and you are being placed on OC servers every game.  Is this correct?

1 minuto atrás, PUBG_Andymh5 disse:

Thanks for the info.  So your local server is SA and you are being placed on OC servers every game.  Is this correct?

Yes!!! 

Agora, PUBG_Andymh5 disse:

Can you tell me your Xbox GT?

Alxxtz

• RIP 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutos atrás, PUBG_Andymh5 disse:

I hope they solve this problem, I'm looking forward to completing the missions !!  thank you :)

1 hour ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Can you tell me your Xbox GT?

I have the exact same issue, Im in EU and always places in OC, gamertag Oz1 RedlineR24

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I have the exact same issue, Im live in Russia and playing in EU, game always places in OC, gamertag SID13 RUS

Edited by Mr.Sid13
  • RIP 1

Mi gt: NEVTEPLuis7 

the server of South America is broken? since it only gets me into the OC server in just in teams he puts me in NA SERVER.pin of these servers is too high to be able to play

I have the issue to , I am from South américa and shows oc server to play.

58 minutes ago, Xousen said:

I have the issue to , I am from South américa and shows oc server to play.

Hello, can you tell me your Xbox Gamertag?

• RIP 1

Being placed in the wrong region no matter what I do. My gamertag is BitingBiltong...

Please help

Same thing is happening to me. Also being placed in the wrong region.... please help me

26 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hello, can you tell me your Xbox Gamertag?

Gt : XOUSEN 

5 horas atrás, _4leex disse:

i have same problem, only in solos game, me from brazil and only found OC servers

4 horas atrás, PUBG_Andymh5 disse:

I have this problem, me from SA and only found games in OC, SOLO MATCH.

I have the same problem I am from South America and after the update in just send me to oceania servers

4 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Same thing happening to me