Sign in to follow this  
wolverinaton

2 Years Later

you should stop developing and changing things no one asks, and start fixing whats already there (2~ years)

like "no loot-magic-popup-loot"

probably someone will try to troubleshoot this, as its surely "its your pc" problem.

1 hour ago, wolverinaton said:

Another great thingy, If i need to explain, you need to press the X on the top right side.

Given that it is entirely unclear what it is you are trying to point out in this video, I would like you to explain what you are trying to report.

The more detail you give, the easier it is to see and/or deal with the problem moving forwards. Please provide as much detail as you can moving forwards for any other bugs you want to report.

Yes I will explain as much as I can @Takarii

I understand the drivability of PUBG makes cars go wrong without a tire, that goes without saying, not a problem there, the problem starts AFTER the car "slides" and takes a 5 TIMED SECONDS to start accelerating again; if you play it at 0.25x lets say it goes to 0 KPH, then again to 10, then again to 0, then 1, then 3...then 1 second to get to 1 and then again 0..... (kind of what the 3 seat bike does...)

I tried to make this like a "self explainatory" video ... if you don't understand whats happening, please let me know

Another great add... of course we'll now have the new erangel with 94839439939393.39849343983 bugs and we'll have to start all over again !

9 hours ago, wolverinaton said:

Another great add... of course we'll now have the new erangel with 94839439939393.39849343983 bugs and we'll have to start all over again !

Thank you for the bug report.

I have forward this to the Dev team for further Investigation.

• RIP 1

The analysis of the video

Kar98 shot + 1 AUG bullet with ------- this health leaves him with --- this health, how can a bullet, no matter where it hits, only take ---- life ?

dont mind that... must be me crying

but 3-5 bullets hitting the pan, from the front?...

• Thanks 1

Hello wolverinaton,

A couple more things

At least the 2 seated bike going backwards, should not make sound at least if its off; a bike going backwards and then forward should not take almost 4 seconds to accelerate.

Changing weapon while walking isnt possible, the game must take "CTRL+2" as the intended combination, when i'm trying to switch weapon while walking

• Like 1

I'm writing as i'm remembering

2 years into the game, and you still can't solve the zone 4-5 having 45+ people on eSports mode, lagging the game as hell, dropping maybe 30-50 FPS (!!!!)

We've tried disabling death cam, replay, nothing, all the same, we need super computers to play steady 120+fps and STILL, its not a PC problem, its a GAME problem.

Whats your take on that @PUBG_Sheepy  ? Millions of dollars have been and will be given in tournaments, and still.. this is an issue no one talks about.

• Like 1

On 6/21/2019 at 4:15 AM, PUBG_Sheepy said:

Hello wolverinaton,

This topic shows you exactly what is driving people crazy in this game

Every single video is a shame because it will never be fixed... I don't even know why you reply that you forward to dev team as it looks to be totaly useless. All those bugs have already been reported on this forum hundred of time.

And we are not talking about desync here. It is just broken gameplay issues. It is game breaking and you all are simply ignoring it.

Wolverination, thanks for your effort. You spend more time posting videos here that bluehole spend time trying to fix stuff (if they know what they are doing...).

This explains why all streamers stopped playing pubg. Even shroud and Disrespect both laughing at how bad is this game everytime they play it.

• Like 1

Ty @jouzeroff

Another one: This could also be a perception issue, but I think its not.

Almost everytime, after an update (4-7 hours) when you drop in the first map (maybe a couple of them) you think, OMG, they've fixed it! Its sooo smooth its almost disorienting, but after "i dont know how much time / maps after" it starts to become the game it was before the update. It almost seems like a "after-some-time-windows-crappy-slowdowns" that have been there since the beginnings of time.

It seems like after upgrades and probably servers rebooting, it works seamlessly, at least for a little period of time.

Is this only my perception?

PS: After just receiving and completing a PUBG Survey, its clear that you don't have a clue where to go forward with the game. I really hope people answer that survey the way I did, and hopefully in some near (!) future....

Another !

Why when you drive (seat 1) and move (which is realism at level 0) to another seat (seat 2 for example) the car "hit the breaks" with no one at the wheel? Does the player sticks the handbreak while moving?

Posted (edited)

And go for another one, prone blocked when im clearly in a place where i SHOULD be able to prone (this happens in 9874783748343473843743943 spots on all 4 maps), super realistic "no prone"

PS: on the video you can see how many times i hit z z z z z z z z z z z z on 49038 different spots.

Edited by wolverinaton