How about when you click close the door, the door closes.  That way, you did when you're spending 15 seconds trying to close a door.  Genius.

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

oh yeah, and let's add everything else.  Getting head shot while you spend 4 seconds trying to exit a vehicle?  Your server choices are ridiculous.  Let us choose.  I don't need you to force me to have horrible lag and connection in OC when I can connect to the US just fine.  Thanks for ruining the game.

• RIP 1

How about learning to be in the correct position when you close a door, or would you prefer to be in the middle of a room and be able to close a door?

Never have I seen or experienced the issues you are talking about! Either upgrade your hardware or learn to play the game and stop your whining!

• Haha 1

On 5/25/2019 at 5:50 PM, pywackit said:

Never have I seen or experienced the issues you are talking about! Either upgrade your hardware or learn to play the game and stop your whining! 

This forum was created to help people out. Your answer simply put is toxic.

If you didn't experience Mibalzrbig's issues it doesn't mean they don't exist. So next time you want to reply maybe do a check on the problems reported.

He is from NA and during matchmaking he ends up on OC servers.

People from EU got the same problem being thrown to OC servers. I see this issue reported on the Xbox forum. So at this moment it would be wise to ask him if he plays from xbox or pc.

Now I'm asking you pywackit, how him having better hardware or better gameplay is going to resolve a server-side problem?

On 5/25/2019 at 9:47 AM, Mibalzrbig said:

How about when you click close the door, the door closes.  That way, you did when you're spending 15 seconds trying to close a door.  Genius.

How about this idea....

Post a Live recorded video (not replay, deathcam) with your network tool turned on in-game showing the delay.

• Like 1