Sign in to follow this  
Kar98allDay

Only squads available on pts now.

Managed to get one or two games on the PTS yesterday. Haven't even had a chance to try the new mp5k. After that I was repeatedly given a message that say " Matchmaking Failed, Please try again later. " and had to switch back to live servers.

I never waited for more than a min or so for a game in solo.. I ready up standard playlist na server and have a game in a min.. at least 70 ppl if not full.. turn Solo back on!!!! @PUBG_Andymh5 will they turn Solo and duo back on?

29 minutes ago, rONJa gONJa said:

I never waited for more than a min or so for a game in solo.. I ready up standard playlist na server and have a game in a min.. at least 70 ppl if not full.. turn Solo back on!!!! @PUBG_Andymh5 will they turn Solo and duo back on?

Hey, Solos queues are actually open now on the PTS but the matchmaking times seem to be quite long at the minute.

1 hour ago, ASTR4L ASC3NT said:

Managed to get one or two games on the PTS yesterday. Haven't even had a chance to try the new mp5k. After that I was repeatedly given a message that say " Matchmaking Failed, Please try again later. " and had to switch back to live servers.

Hi, this issue has been rectified.

6 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, this issue has been rectified.

Thanks Andy, can't wait to jump in tonight!!