Sign in to follow this  
Kar98allDay

Only squads available on pts now.

yeah... it wouldn't even start matchmaking for me. 

I think I'm good for now. Saw what I wanted to see.

Yep squads only. Just played duos earlier in the day so I dont k ow what the hell happened

Squads pnly, but solo squads 2 Was counting forever. Nlw it says matchmaking failed unless im with randoms...

Its a bit shit.

1 hour ago, Kar98allDay said:

Not sure why they changed it, I was finding games just fine with duos and single. 

Yep. Was playing solos most the day with no less than 96 per lobby and games were found within seconds. Quit to go play live servers for a bit and when I came back to PTS is was squads and 1 mans only. So I played one match of 1 man, got second place and died an honorable, glorious warriors death in a pan fight for the win. After that I felt satisfied enough to call it a day for PUBG. 

I am sick of the devs shit. Promote a freaking pts server and can o ly for freaking day in solo or duo. Not everyone plays squads. Wake up devs 

• RIP 1

1 hour ago, Hollywood5150vh said:

I am sick of the devs shit. Promote a freaking pts server and can o ly for freaking day in solo or duo. Not everyone plays squads. Wake up devs 

Its a test server, they can change/test what they like.

• Like 1

Managed to nab a 10-kill dinner playing duo v squads so fun can still be had.

Took a few games to realize that we weren't playing duos though...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hollywood5150vh said:

The lack of players queuing for specific game modes has no reflection on the team. If players are not playing on the PTS, then games won't start - exactly the same as on the Live client.

While I understand your point, you can test the new features and changes out equally well by playing in squads as you can solo.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The PTS last year was a great idea because the player base was at least three times the size of what it is now. 

12 minutes ago, DocSnyder said:

PTS Update 3,5GB 

IMG_20190523_091200.jpg

cant find any info on it, looks to be bigger than a hotfix.

3 hours ago, Hollywood5150vh said:

EU had issues with solo and duo matchmaking yesterday until 5pm, so that maybe the cause.

I've never played random squads until yesterday PTS and I must say it’s great fun. Give it a go, it’s a PTS. I realised that all my regular IRL squad mates are nubzzzz :D 

PS: I’m not touching live server until this patch is on - love the PTS performance! OneS no SSD 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Takarii said:

The lack of players queuing for specific game modes has no reflection on the team. If players are not playing on the PTS, then games won't start - exactly the same as on the Live client.

While I understand your point, you can test the new features and changes out equally well by playing in squads as you can solo.

Why not reward people for playing the PTS and have an option for them to give feedback on what they think needs fixed instead of rewarding people for playing on the live servers the whole week? I know people will only receive a small percentage of what they earn, but there's a lot of people that will play the live servers instead just to get that. Could have offered a sweet skin or something for a good amount of time played on the PTS. 

Edited by One Tooth Willy
  • RIP 1

1 hour ago, DocSnyder said:

PTS Update 3,5GB 

IMG_20190523_091200.jpg

Interesting......... maybe the better loot buff for Erangel that's currently on the PC live servers? (Hopefully) 

I don't really see why people complain about the PTS.. aside from getting a sneak peak at new features, its essentially something for the Devs, to help them improve the game. Its not for us.. the reward for playing on PTS, assuming u give feedback, is a better game in the long run.. 

• Thanks 1

I noticed it was a problem yesterday, solos was completely empty early morning. I started solo squading to see if I could pull some mustard. I drove around in one of the last circles having a junk game and the ending was perfect. The whole server was dumping ammo into me and the car. Get to a place where I think no one is and maybe I can take some time to work the circle. Get there, jump out, squad of 4 unload a metric ton of lead into my corpse that was literally just on the other side of the ridgeline.

2 hours ago, Goofy The Scot said:

Interesting......... maybe the better loot buff for Erangel that's currently on the PC live servers? (Hopefully) 

Hey Goofy, this was a small update that was deployed to the PTS during maintenance to improve the loading speed of internal objects in buildings.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hey Goofy, this was a small update that was deployed to the PTS during maintenance to improve the loading speed of internal objects in buildings.

Cool, thanks for the update (pun intended) Andy :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Huh, guess I'll have to check PTS out one last time. Rendering was acceptable on a oneX w/o SSD, but furniture load times were still... hinky.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, fSucee said:

Huh, guess I'll have to check PTS out one last time. Rendering was acceptable on a oneX w/o SSD, but furniture load times were still... hinky.

Furniture was a bit slow but I was quite impressed by the rendering speed of the buildings - I keep the full game on SSD and the PTS on HDD to check the difference.

Loot was really slow to appear though. I ran through a warehouse and there was no loot at all, I turned round and ran back and it all appeared.

27 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

Furniture was a bit slow but I was quite impressed by the rendering speed of the buildings - I keep the full game on SSD and the PTS on HDD to check the difference.

Loot was really slow to appear though. I ran through a warehouse and there was no loot at all, I turned round and ran back and it all appeared.

I tried PTS again, but furniture is still way too delayed (I did not notice a difference to the original build tbh).

Loot has been slow for me for months, kinda got used to that - it seems to be the same for me as it is on live servers.

• Like 1