I though this problem had been resolved fairly recently,  but it’s back again. I’m in the EU, and when I first go into the title screen, the server region is going to OC. I didn’t notice yesterday, so ended up playing a very laggy game there. I now have reverted to to waiting until the OC sign goes away before hitting Play.

20 hours ago, GingerP1ston said:

I though this problem had been resolved fairly recently,  but it’s back again. I’m in the EU, and when I first go into the title screen, the server region is going to OC. I didn’t notice yesterday, so ended up playing a very laggy game there. I now have reverted to to waiting until the OC sign goes away before hitting Play.

Wanna swap accounts? I’m in OC game tells me I’ll be matched to NA because of population then I get matched to EU with games starting anywhere between 40-99 other players 

I have the same problem. 

Based EU always puts me on OC. 

It‘s so annoying, plus playing by accident on OC server is horrible. 

5 minutes ago, Baba Yaga 138 said:

@PUBG_Andymh5

Why is this not fixed yet?

Or why is this an issue again?

Our platform engineers are working on this.    As a temporary workaround, I would suggest waiting until the red OC warning has disappeared and then select play, this should reduce the chances of being placed on OC servers.

On 5/23/2019 at 12:03 PM, GingerP1ston said:

This has just started happening to me this evening too.

On 5/25/2019 at 4:51 PM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Our platform engineers are working on this.  As a temporary workaround, I would suggest waiting until the red OC warning has disappeared and then select play, this should reduce the chances of being placed on OC servers.

It's awful, why would it ever put someone in the UK on the OC servers? It's literally the opposite side of the world.

And at 7-8PM peak time for EU, which is early morning in OC region, it choose a 40 person OC lobby as the priority.

But still it won't ever put me on the NA servers for a Solo match. Why are NA servers locked out for me but OC isn't?

My ping to OC is more than three times what it would be to NA. Nothing about this makes sense.

4 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

This has just started happening to me this evening too.

It's awful, why would it ever put someone in the UK on the OC servers? It's literally the opposite side of the world.

And at 7-8PM peak time for EU, which is early morning in OC region, it choose a 40 person OC lobby as the priority.

But still it won't ever put me on the NA servers for a Solo match. Why are NA servers locked out for me but OC isn't?

My ping to OC is more than three times what it would be to NA. Nothing about this makes sense.

The OC/EU server issue will be resolved after tomorrows server maintenance.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1