WorldSkill412

Harold Brock Is Awesome!

Posted (edited)

Someone with enough balls to make the threads he does is enough to add to my friends list,  Harold, my brother and I are mediocre/eh at this game, and I'm asking you, can I add you to my friends list?

We rush everyone, we always try to get as many kills as possible before a chicken dinner, and we usually get one chicken dinner a month.

Edited by WorldSkill412
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, WorldSkill412 said:

We rush everyone, we always try to get as many kills as possible

Harold will tell you, that's your first mistake.  He goes for low kills not high kills.

3 hours ago, BigKat 707 said:

Harold will tell you, that's your first mistake.  He goes for low kills not high kills.

No, he goes for wins.. he doesn't care if its high kills, or low kills, or no kills.. 

40 minutes ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

LOL Harold you have come full circle congrats. They hate you then love you-Awesome. 

I think it took some time for people to get point of his posts.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Migwar said:

No, he goes for wins.. he doesn't care if its high kills, or low kills, or no kills.. 

False. Stats shows he goes for most hours put into the game.

Going for wins wouldn't justify having below 10% win rate lol

That's basically like telling everyone "I'm the best at studying. I study more than all my peers. Who cares about grading, I PASSED!"

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, WorldSkill412 said:

Someone with enough balls to make the threads he does is enough to add to my friends list,  Harold, my brother and I are mediocre/eh at this game, and I'm asking you, can I add you to my friends list?

We rush everyone, we always try to get as many kills as possible before a chicken dinner, and we usually get one chicken dinner a month.

You want to be as good as him, it’s simple. 

1) Land safe where there’s nobody

2) You hear shots, run the other way

3) HIDE! This is the most important because you must pick the right spot, this is why he’s so “good”, he’s mastered hiding

4) Hope for a one on one and get a lucky kill

There it is, have fun sitting around in a shack walking in circles looking out the little windows

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Nickzilla2369 said:

3) HIDE! This is the most important because you must pick the right spot, this is why he’s so “good”, he’s mastered hiding

There it is, have fun sitting around in a shack walking in circles looking out the little windows

Awesome, all your bullet points were spot on. You forgot one more thing though, 5) Be sure to put a vastly higher number of hours in so you can be "better" than everyone.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, pajama dad said:

I think it took some time for people to get point of his posts.

That he is awesome ? :D

6 hours ago, HybridGT said:

Awesome, all your bullet points were spot on. You forgot one more thing though, 5) Be sure to put a vastly higher number of hours in so you can be "better" than everyone.

Dang, don’t know how I forgot that one. Well great, I think we just set all these guys up to be the best in the world! 

6 hours ago, Nickzilla2369 said:

No no no no.. You got it all wrong mate comon...

1) No one lands near Harold Brock because they want to be safe.

2) You hear shots, run the other way, away from Harold Brock.

3) Harold Brock doesn't hide from enemies, enemies hide from Harold Brock.

4) You don't want a 1v1 with Harold Brock because he's actually not only 1 player there is a Harold Brock in every bush you pass. 

When Harold Brock was in middle school, his English teacher assigned an essay: "What is courage?" He received an A+ for turning in a blank page with only his name at the top

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

PUBG isnt really a Battle Royale game, its a horror game where 99 other players try to get away from Harold Brock.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Landescotch said:

Harold doesn't rush, he lets the game come to him. 

Harold is the Game!!

• Haha 1

Best part about playing with him is 1- he always goes for the wins that’s goal #1 where as others lose focus constantly and 2- he challenges you to think and play better constantly. I always like playing with him but be prepared to think, communicate, move and everything at a high level

3 hours ago, The ORDER 22 said:

Best part about playing with him is 1- he always goes for the wins that’s goal #1 where as others lose focus constantly and 2- he challenges you to think and play better constantly. I always like playing with him but be prepared to think, communicate, move and everything at a high level

Challenges you on finding better hiding spots? Is it really playing better if you’re just hiding? 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, The ORDER 22 said:

THE ORDER 22, my man.  I appreciate your candor.

Edited by Harold Brock

7 hours ago, The ORDER 22 said:

A new account made solely to support The Brock. That's dedication right there!

3 hours ago, Nickzilla2369 said:

Challenges you on finding better hiding spots? Is it really playing better if you’re just hiding? 

Apparently playing at a high level requires high level hiding techniques.

24 minutes ago, HybridGT said:

I don’t know where this “all he does is hide” thing started, but that’s not how I play, at all.

• RIP 1

5 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

I don’t know where this “all he does is hide” thing started, but that’s not how I play, at all.

5 hours ago, HybridGT said:

A new account made solely to support The Brock. That's dedication right there!

Hes right, Hybrid, he’s not hiding, he’s strategically placing himself in a room away from all danger, not coming out unless it’s to shoot at someone coming by and then runs right back inside, also staying out of sight of others so that he can survive longer. Good strategy man, whenever me and my buddies play hide and seek in customs, I’ll use your strategies. 

Ok I didn’t join to support Harold but he was one to tell me about the forum. Secondly I get everyone saying he’s hiding but I don’t see it exactly as hiding most times.