Harold Brock

I’m the best in the world AND I HAVE PROOF

Surely that site isn't accurate? I was just looking at a few of the duo FPP leaderboard as it's my most played mode and seen this 🤔

Screenshot_20190522-224123.jpg

You idiots fall for this shit every time he posts. He just wants his name circulated for his various channels. 

10 hours ago, Harold Brock said:

I literally have messages from you (want me to post them?) where you beg me to play with you.

”I use solos to practice things. I play duo’s for real”.

”I have plenty of videos proving I can play.” 

Cut it out Terri. Let’s be civil, okay? I’m #1, you’re ranked lower. Move on. 

I didn't beg to play. I clicked interested on a post, then you told me I wasn't good enough to play with you even though I'm better than you in stats. So my replies were only me defending myself, not begging to play. After seeing your idiotic posts on this board bragging about how you play more than people and think that playtime makes you the best, I wouldn't play with you. I like to win AND kill so our playstyles aren't the same. You camp and I fight. I'm ranked lower based on number of games played. I beat you in win percentage, top 10 percentage, and KD. You're literally better at nothing but camping. I'm awful at camping. I get bored.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TerriOhNoes said:

I'm awful at camping. I get bored.

Its boring but a viable strategy it depends what your goal is. If you only care about winning then a boring camp game may be fun for you. If you enjoy fighting it out then ya it may be boring. 

Its strange.. when Harold says he's the best he makes me chuckle. He has character and I find him to quite likeable

But when other people start shouting him down and throwing stats around I find it really grating

Harold is delusional.. but I'm happy for him to keep acting that way.. it makes him who he is

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, CRAWLERStheGOAT said:

He kicked me from his party one day. I was looking to carry this kid. He asked me, "so whats your play style?" My response, " I cater to your playstyle, I can be agresssive, i can play like we are in comp." He said, " have a good day." Kicked me. Ill never show this dude any type of respect. He dont play for wins. Im tired of seeing kids say this 9% win loss you aint winning shit.  

Hi. No idea who you are. Glad you remember me though. 

I want teammates that are confident in their strategy and do their own thing. I don’t need a puppy dog to follow me. I removed you from the party and everyone else who says this because I look for chiefs, not indians. 

1 hour ago, CRAWLERStheGOAT said:

This dude has 800 wins...its been double wins for months. (With 10k matchs played) he also has 9k kills. 

......i have 4.5k matches 1800 wins. I have 18k kills. No smurf account. 

How many of your 1800 wins are with a team of 3 people, helping you win? I have about 100 squad wins. If I played with 3 regulars, we could win 6/10 games consistently and I’d have 3k wins. I had a 45% win percentage last season in squad. Squad is where potatoes play. Easiest game mode, less kills, less loot, less action, 25 moving parts vs 100 & 50, no thanks.

Squad wins scream “I get carried”

Edited by Harold Brock

1 hour ago, CRAWLERStheGOAT said:

Ill never show this dude any type of respect. He dont play for wins.

1723 wins vs my 851 wins

SOLO

53 wins vs my 65 wins

DUO

197 wins vs my 644 wins

SQUAD

1471 wins vs my 142 wins

Squad wins are not a good reflection of skill. Anyone can get squad wins with the right team.

14 hours ago, Prinzar said:

Being the best is objective Harold. I think I’m the best, my wife does not haha!

Dude, our wives must be related.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, BlazedInThe253 said:

Its boring but a viable strategy it depends what your goal is. If you only care about winning then a boring camp game may be fun for you. If you enjoy fighting it out then ya it may be boring. 

I believe his (@TerriOhNoes) point is that he doesn't camp, and STILL has a higher KD/win-rate/finishing etc than OP. Camping and having a sub 10% win-rate but having more hours played to justify "being the best" is laughable.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, burchie said:

You idiots fall for this shit every time he posts. He just wants his name circulated for his various channels. 

Trust you me... when I leave the forums, his name never even crosses my mind much less comes out of my mouth.... except for right now because... I am statistically perfect according to him right now 😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣 not a bad way to start the season if I do say 😎. Suck it @Harold Brock lol 😜

E9DE3975-C28C-4A92-A1D0-B7F307092AE3.png

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

last season I maintain a 23% wr, 4.7 kd. If HB is best in the world I must be best in the universe :)

Edited by smudgegard

1 minute ago, YouJustSuck said:

Overall or season lol? Those are childs play 

haha, overall. And thats my only account, no smurf account to get my stats pumped up like so many others. 4000 games and 990 wins, I think thats pretty good and I am more than happy with my progress. Considering the first 1000 games where just lagg louts and dying from vehicle explosions from invisible rocks..

I don't know why but this guy always comes in my mind when I read Harold's posts that he's the best 

10 hours ago, TerriOhNoes said:

I didn't beg to play. I clicked interested on a post, then you told me I wasn't good enough to play with you even though I'm better than you in stats. So my replies were only me defending myself, not begging to play. After seeing your idiotic posts on this board bragging about how you play more than people and think that playtime makes you the best, I wouldn't play with you. I like to win AND kill so our playstyles aren't the same. You camp and I fight. I'm ranked lower based on number of games played. I beat you in win percentage, top 10 percentage, and KD. You're literally better at nothing but camping. I'm awful at camping. I get bored.

Triggered

7 hours ago, HybridGT said:

I believe his (@TerriOhNoes) point is that he doesn't camp, and STILL has a higher KD/win-rate/finishing etc than OP. Camping and having a sub 10% win-rate but having more hours played to justify "being the best" is laughable.

Triggered

5 hours ago, R dawggy 35 said:

🤔

Screenshot_20190522-225403_Xbox.jpg

Screenshot_20190522-225413_Xbox.jpg

Triggered

3 hours ago, smudgegard said:

last season I maintain a 23% wr, 4.7 kd. If HB is best in the world I must be best in the universe :)

And lastly, triggered 😂

All these dudes with willies out! Anyone with more wins than me is using a keyboard and mouse..... period! 

🤣

• Haha 1