Harold Brock

I’m the best in the world AND I HAVE PROOF

Posted (edited)

Kills don’t matter. Wins matter. Placement matters. Statistically, I’m the best PUBG Duo player of ALL TIME. Need some tips? Let’s talk strategy.

- Mr. 300 IQ Play

6414F37C-82E0-4A3A-A60C-9FB89F2807DE.png

Edited by Harold Brock
  • Haha 1

How does the site determine the skill rating? The guy in 2nd place has higher percentages and stats. I guess he’s played less games?

1 minute ago, Prinzar said:

How does the site determine the skill rating? The guy in 2nd place has higher percentages and stats. I guess he’s played less games?

Maybe he’s played more games and I’ve done more in less games. I don’t know. 

Posted (edited)

Please know, I don’t run any of these sites and know any inside information. A player invited me to a party today, asking to play, telling me about this site. Just a quick FYI.

Edited by Harold Brock

9 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

Kills don’t matter. Wins matter. Placement matters. Statistically, I’m the best PUBG Duo player of ALL TIME. Need some tips? Let’s talk strategy.

- Mr. 300 IQ Play

I'm guessing there is a 'sign in' process so you are the best in the world out of the people that have signed in...................still pretty good though 👍

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

- Mr. 300 IQ Play

6414F37C-82E0-4A3A-A60C-9FB89F2807DE.png

Not the best at charging your phone though are you Sir Harold???

• Haha 11

2 minutes ago, trakkerx said:

Not the best at charging your phone though are you Sir Harold???

Literally 1% right now. I live risky.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Harold Brock said:

Literally 1% right now. I live risky.

Bet you have been sat there looking at this website for hours, bet the the old man is red raw!!! 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Rece Davis said:

Feels good to polish your own nob huh? 

More so when your the best player in the world!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

- Mr. 300 IQ Play

I hate to burst your bubble, but that "skill rating" is the highest SP value you achieved over all game modes and perspectives for last season, which I have pointed out several times is not a skill based rating system.

Keep on pushing though!

Edit: That would also explain why players with seemingly better stats are ranked lower

• Like 9
  • Haha 5
  • RIP 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Takarii said:

I hate to burst your bubble, but that "skill rating" is the highest SP value you achieved over all game modes

Bubble bursted... We’re not best friends anymore :( 

I would love for you and @PUBG_Andymh5 to play in our Forum Solo Games this Saturday though! Info on previous posts.

Edited by Harold Brock
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Takarii said:

I hate to burst your bubble, but that "skill rating" is the highest SP value you achieved over all game modes and perspectives for last season, which I have pointed out several times is not a skill based rating system.

Keep on pushing though!

Edit: That would also explain why players with seemingly better stats are ranked lower

Thats fight talk right there, back at you @Harold Brock

🙄

Even IF kills didn't matter and only wins and placement mattered, you're still not the best in either of those categories either. I beat you on both win percentage and top 10 percentage, in addition to having a higher KD than you, but I'm far from the best duo player in the world and so are you.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Harold Brock said:

I would love for you and @PUBG_Andymh5 to play in our Forum Solo Games this Saturday though! Info on previous posts.

Being a clear 1000 points ahead of the next closest player is no small feat though, so you certainly earnt that lone survivor title.

I'd consider joining your game, but I'd rather not embarass you ;)

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • RIP 1

4 minutes ago, Takarii said:

Being a clear 1000 points ahead of the next closest player is no small feat though, so you certainly earnt that lone survivor title.

Whilst your here and sorry it’s off topic, is there any possibility to change my forum name to match my gamertag? I did ask somewhere but never got a reply.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Takarii said:

Thats difficult harold is the best :D

16 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

Being the best is objective Harold. I think I’m the best, my wife does not haha!

Would be good if Andy joined. He’s the only forum regular I have ever killed

All that Skill Points reflect is that the person has played a lot more. Nothing to do with actual skill.

IMO the old system was a lot better, whereby you actually LOSE points when you under-perform. With this new system it just increases the more you play.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HybridGT said:

All that Skill Points reflect is that the person has played a lot more. Nothing to do with actual skill.

IMO the old system was a lot better, whereby you actually LOSE points when you under-perform. With this new system it just increases the more you play.

#7 last season for win rating, #50 for kill rating and I let people walk right by me. Screenshot on my profile.

22 minutes ago, TerriOhNoes said:

Even IF kills didn't matter and only wins and placement mattered, you're still not the best in either of those categories either. I beat you on both win percentage and top 10 percentage, in addition to having a higher KD than you, but I'm far from the best duo player in the world and so are you.

Well, I’m ranked #1 so ...

• Like 1

Good achievement. Still doesn't mean a 1.37KD and low win rate is something to make a thread and blow ones own trumpet over 🤣

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HybridGT said:

Good achievement. Still doesn't mean a 1.37KD and low win rate is something to make a thread and blow ones own trumpet over 🤣

Kill to death ratio means nothing in this game. This isn’t team deathmatch.

• RIP 2

7 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

Certainly does to a lot of people. Hiding your way to a 1 kill win doesn't really define "being the best". Probably the best at hiding, maybe? Best at... playing more games?

Anyway, as someone else has already mentioned. Plenty of other better players on that board with a better win %, finishing AND KD. Sorry to burst your bubble.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Harold Brock said:

I’d rather have one 20 kill game than 20 1 kill wins. 

1.3kd implies that you soft drop, loot and camp. 

I like to hotdrop kill / get killed and try again.  

But that’s what makes PUBG fun, can play how you like. 

• Like 5