Sign in to follow this  
Aguy9916

New season points question...

Couple of things here I need to ask if anyone knows? 

Firstly, the points and stats i have already started to collect on the PTS, will these be transferred to the main server game when live or are they only PTS points? 

Secondly and similarly, what will happen with points and stats collected on the normal game between now and the new season kick off? 

Thanks in advance. 

9 minutes ago, Aguy9916 said:

will these be transferred to the main server game when live or are they only PTS points? 

Nope, they will be PTS only stats/points.

9 minutes ago, Aguy9916 said:

Secondly and similarly, what will happen with points and stats collected on the normal game between now and the new season kick off? 

Stats should be retained, the 'new season' is effectively underway it's just the season pass that isn't. They have mentioned that SP will carry over from last season in some way (it's not very clear) so I would assume any SP we get on live servers between now and the 28th will be kept.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MajorClagNut said:

Stats should be retained, the 'new season' is effectively underway it's just the season pass that isn't. They have mentioned that SP will carry over from last season in some way (it's not very clear) so I would assume any SP we get on live servers between now and the 28th will be kept.

Awesome thanks... back to the main game then! Which is as well really as PTS appears broken this morning for me.

Posted (edited)

SP = Survival Points

This is a survival game.

Click “Season”, it’s on the snowman’s face.

Edited by Harold Brock

1 hour ago, MajorClagNut said:

When you say between “now” and the 28th, when is now from? Seems odd that’s its now. I have over 6k in solos for last season, surely these would be wiped on the 28th and started again. 

1 hour ago, trakkerx said:

When you say between “now” and the 28th, when is now from? Seems odd that’s its now. I have over 6k in solos for last season, surely these would be wiped on the 28th and started again. 

I'm guessing the ones earn't between the 21st and 28th, @Takarii mentioned on another thread that 'some' survival points from the last season would pass over to the new season pass. He couldn't say how many that would be or how the amount passed over would be calculated.

It would be odd if they were keeping some points from the previous season but not including points earn't between the 21st and 28th....................all assumption though.

1 minute ago, MajorClagNut said:

I'm guessing the ones earn't between the 21st and 28th, @Takarii mentioned on another thread that 'some' survival points from the last season would pass over to the new season pass. He couldn't say how many that would be or how the amount passed over would be calculated.

It would be odd if they were keeping some points from the previous season but not including points earn't between the 21st and 28th....................all assumption though.

You shouldn't be able to earn any points currently as the new season hasn't yet started. The points you will get via the soft reset will be based on what you earnt up to the 21st.

• Thanks 1