Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Aguy9916

New season points question...

Recommended Posts

Couple of things here I need to ask if anyone knows? 

 

Firstly, the points and stats i have already started to collect on the PTS, will these be transferred to the main server game when live or are they only PTS points? 

 

Secondly and similarly, what will happen with points and stats collected on the normal game between now and the new season kick off? 

 

Thanks in advance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Aguy9916 said:

will these be transferred to the main server game when live or are they only PTS points? 

 

Nope, they will be PTS only stats/points.

 

9 minutes ago, Aguy9916 said:

Secondly and similarly, what will happen with points and stats collected on the normal game between now and the new season kick off? 

 

Stats should be retained, the 'new season' is effectively underway it's just the season pass that isn't. They have mentioned that SP will carry over from last season in some way (it's not very clear) so I would assume any SP we get on live servers between now and the 28th will be kept.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MajorClagNut said:

 

Nope, they will be PTS only stats/points.

 

 

Stats should be retained, the 'new season' is effectively underway it's just the season pass that isn't. They have mentioned that SP will carry over from last season in some way (it's not very clear) so I would assume any SP we get on live servers between now and the 28th will be kept.

 

Awesome thanks... back to the main game then! Which is as well really as PTS appears broken this morning for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

SP = Survival Points

This is a survival game.

Click “Season”, it’s on the snowman’s face.

Edited by Harold Brock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MajorClagNut said:

 

Nope, they will be PTS only stats/points.

 

 

Stats should be retained, the 'new season' is effectively underway it's just the season pass that isn't. They have mentioned that SP will carry over from last season in some way (it's not very clear) so I would assume any SP we get on live servers between now and the 28th will be kept.

 

When you say between “now” and the 28th, when is now from? Seems odd that’s its now. I have over 6k in solos for last season, surely these would be wiped on the 28th and started again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trakkerx said:

 

When you say between “now” and the 28th, when is now from? Seems odd that’s its now. I have over 6k in solos for last season, surely these would be wiped on the 28th and started again. 

 

I'm guessing the ones earn't between the 21st and 28th, @Takarii mentioned on another thread that 'some' survival points from the last season would pass over to the new season pass. He couldn't say how many that would be or how the amount passed over would be calculated.

 

It would be odd if they were keeping some points from the previous season but not including points earn't between the 21st and 28th....................all assumption though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MajorClagNut said:

 

I'm guessing the ones earn't between the 21st and 28th, @Takarii mentioned on another thread that 'some' survival points from the last season would pass over to the new season pass. He couldn't say how many that would be or how the amount passed over would be calculated.

 

It would be odd if they were keeping some points from the previous season but not including points earn't between the 21st and 28th....................all assumption though.

 

You shouldn't be able to earn any points currently as the new season hasn't yet started. The points you will get via the soft reset will be based on what you earnt up to the 21st.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...