quinton77

Super exciting night for me. 2 solo dinners in a row!!

Hello everyone,

Not bragging, just ecstatic. This has only happened one other night to me since the game came out. Really needed a night like this after a terrible one last night. I couldn't record it because a dude team killed me for my loot, so I called him a 'Lil bitch' and got suspended from social activities, which apparently includes recording stuff. It's nights like this that make me really appreciate the game. Also shoutout to the pan duel guy on vikendi when the circle was fully closed. It was my first one ever!

Thank you!
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I remember when I first got my back to back as well a couple weeks ago. Very awesome feeling. Almost 3 peated to. Felt unbeatable that day. The next following weeks, however, went on to hot drop and get killed instantly like 8 games in a row lmao. Got too aggressive. 

Edited by FinestNoob 360
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, quinton77 said:

Not bragging, just ecstatic.

Nah... you can brag. 2 in a row is an achievement.

I played for a year before I got a chicken dinner.....two in one night is outstanding, well played

15 hours ago, SukiJam74 said:

I played for a year before I got a chicken dinner.....two in one night is outstanding, well played

Damn man. A year. It took me I think a month and a half before I got a solo win into the game. Not even a carry on a squad or are you just refering to solos alone. 

11 minutes ago, FinestNoob 360 said:

Damn man. A year. It took me I think a month and a half before I got a solo win into the game. Not even a carry on a squad or are you just refering to solos alone. 

My first random squad game was a win. 4th guy disconnected. 3rd guy died early. The two of us remaining hid in the grass and got lucky with the circle until the end. It was funny.

4 hours ago, FinestNoob 360 said:

Yeh a full year before solo win, very regularly top ten or top 5 but no dice. Had a couple of duo wins and a squad win before that (should've clarified my comment) 

Still happens I end up in the top ten or five and can't clinch the deal. I am a camper by nature and generally play hide and seek to the very end, not surprising my kill rate is ridiculously small, but it gets me to the top tier almost every time. I need to switch up and get more aggressive, and the few times I have it has worked. 

I get a bit precious after looting for what feels like an hour and then not wanting to get into fights and lose my gear. But that's the game huh, gotta get into it and get potatoed. Takes forever these days to get decent loot sometimes it seems a shame to engage every person you cross if you don't have to. 

1 hour ago, SukiJam74 said:

Yeh a full year before solo win, very regularly top ten or top 5 but no dice. Had a couple of duo wins and a squad win before that (should've clarified my comment) 

Still happens I end up in the top ten or five and can't clinch the deal. I am a camper by nature and generally play hide and seek to the very end, not surprising my kill rate is ridiculously small, but it gets me to the top tier almost every time. I need to switch up and get more aggressive, and the few times I have it has worked. 

I get a bit precious after looting for what feels like an hour and then not wanting to get into fights and lose my gear. But that's the game huh, gotta get into it and get potatoed. Takes forever these days to get decent loot sometimes it seems a shame to engage every person you cross if you don't have to. 

I honestly don't have a problem with campers in this game. I don't know why others get so salty. I've camped and killed and been killed by campers but I've also killed campers because I'm always "ready" no matter what. People get too comfortable in this game and they think everything is sweet and then boom flashes of Campfires and they get killed. Always have to assume a guy is at the end of the hall, in a bush, etc.

I agree though that you have to be aggressive at the end most of the time but I've won chickens before where I had no kills and i literally was in a bush in between the other two shooting each other and once he killed the guy, I popped out and killed him but I almost  potatoed lol.

I think I try to be aggressive because it keeps me in a zone where I'm already killing people and can't lose a gun fight when I do get in that zone compared to just hiding and then once I get in a gunfight at the end it's like I'm not warmed up and then lose the gunfight more. 

• Like 1

On 5/22/2019 at 6:42 PM, pajama dad said:

Nah... you can brag. 2 in a row is an achievement.

Damn right!