xPonyx

It's a @#*&% Blazer, NOT a Bronco! Geeez!

11 minutes ago, Rap94420 said:

Word just seems like a pointless topic lol

most of the topics on here are pointless but it would be a perspective thing cause I actually like the post and think its better than most. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xTekx_1 said:

I will call it a bronco, blazer, truck, vehicle, mobile, 4x4, or your mom if I damm well want to. Got it kiddo? It's a video game anyway. It can be a bronco or a blazer. My dad had both when I was growing up. The vehicle is similar enough to both to call it whatever I want.

You go girl!!! 😆

Yeah. It's a video game. Been playing it for awhile. Played lots of games. If you knew - you'd know I'm probably a damned sight older than you, "kiddo".

No. Can't be both. M4 and M16 are really similar - let's just call them whatever. "Hey Fred, I've got an M4 here". Fred; "WTF? that's an M16. Are you st00pid???".  Like saying it doesn't matter if you're male or female. Really similar, only a few differences......right? 😉  That's just kinda wrong and insensitive to be calling it something it's not.

There's a lot of people that take a lot of this game too damned seriously. There's endless threads here on all sorts of stuff. Ump being OP, and the rounds not dropping off - but yet the VSS rounds are slower and drop like a rock - all the while having a much longer barrel, but the same ammo. On and on the 'seriousness' goes. Was actually playing last night, had a somewhat newer 'friend' in the squad. 2 of us got knocked, he was picking me up and started bitching to the other guy about not picking the other guy up, wasting time looting. Other guy was just grabbing a medkit off a box. No big deal to me. But the rando took the game so serious, he got all bent outta shape and knocked my buddy.

Sometimes......it's just fun to troll, in a somewhat serious (but not so serious) way. There absolutely are people that insist it's a Bronco. Been in those games and heard it.

Truth be told, a thread like this sometimes takes the monotony out of the over-serious threads. That is - if a person ain't so serious to begin with - to take it all so effing serious 😆

Really thinking about getting one now been wanting a tricked out K5 for years. Tell my squad that everytime we drive by it in game. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, xPonyx said:

No. Can't be both. M4 and M16 are really similar - let's just call them whatever. "Hey Fred, I've got an M4 here". Fred; "WTF? that's an M16. Are you st00pid???".  Like saying it doesn't matter if you're male or female. Really similar, only a few differences......right? 😉  That's just kinda wrong and insensitive to be calling it something it's not.

The M416 and M16A4 you're trying to relate the differences in trucks with have completely different stats which effect how you use them. Kind of like the different types of vehicles: car, buggy, motorbike, trucks. If I had to decide which of those guns to use for 200-300m shots, I'll take the M16A4, even though the M416 would/could work. If i'm going CQC and had to decide between those two guns then I take the M416.

Deciding if the truck is a bronco or blazer is really irrelevant to the actual gameplay, unlike distinguishing the difference between the M416 and M16A4. The truck only gets you from point A to point B... maybe at a different pace and route than if you took the fast Merado car or motorbike. 

33 minutes ago, xPonyx said:

Yeah. It's a video game. Been playing it for awhile. Played lots of games. If you knew - you'd know I'm probably a damned sight older than you, "kiddo".

The Kiddo part was meant to come across lighthearted, which is what the whole mom part was supposed to do to. I probably should have put a smiley face or something in there since I didn't word the text part well to convey that.

35 minutes ago, xPonyx said:

Sometimes......it's just fun to troll, in a somewhat serious (but not so serious) way. There absolutely are people that insist it's a Bronco. Been in those games and heard it.

Sure it can be fun to troll. But you seem to be taking this much more seriously on what to call this truck when it's similar to both. If I had to choose I'd say it's a blazer. But it really does not matter.