shooshforkin

Can't get into a game

As per the title, i have been trying unsuccessfully for over an hour but can't gwt into a lobby. Expected waiting time has ranged between 13- 56s but the matchmaking timer just keeps ticking away.

Any other Aussies having this problem?

4 minutes ago, shooshforkin said:

As per the title, i have been trying unsuccessfully for over an hour but can't gwt into a lobby. Expected waiting time has ranged between 13- 56s but the matchmaking timer just keeps ticking away.

Yeah mate, another Aussie with the exact same problem

1 minute ago, Jase said:

Yeah mate, another Aussie with the exact same problem

Doesn't matter what mode i try either.. at least you're getting an error message.

1 minute ago, shooshforkin said:

Doesn't matter what mode i try either.. at least you're getting an error message.

Mate it's a joke. All I want to do is play the damn game. Now the live severs are having maintenance so it's completely fucked. 

Posted (edited)

Mate tell me about it... cant even get a game of firestorm to tide me over..

Edited by shooshforkin

Posted (edited)

@PUBG_Andymh5 @PUBG_Lumos

I load test server and I'm in NA with queue times, I search a game then I'm moved over to EU with 0 players in queue?

Edited by Mitre3

53 minutes ago, Mitre3 said:

@PUBG_Andymh5 @PUBG_Lumos

I load test server and I'm in NA with queue times, I search a game then I'm moved over to EU with 0 players in queue?

The PTS only went live recently.  Other players need a chance to download the client. You may have more success later on in the day. 

15 minutes ago, Takarii said:

The PTS only went live recently.  Other players need a chance to download the client. You may have more success later on in the day. 

How can it be saying that there is 25s to get into a game, yet time and time again i have several minutes and no lobby?

1 hour ago, shooshforkin said:

Solos, duos, solo squads... no love from any of them.

2 hours ago, Jase said:

Mate it's a joke. All I want to do is play the damn game. Now the live severs are having maintenance so it's completely fucked. 

Hey, are you still having difficulties finding games on the PTS?

3 minutes ago, HybridGT said:

Yep. Endless queue time. All modes. @PUBG_Andymh5

Wait times are longer for me but I can normally get into squad games within 2 mins.  Can you tell us what your local region is?

I am playing from OC, cant get into a game at all. Have given up for the night...

Managed 2 games of solos so far. The first after about 6 and a half mins, the other after about 3. Both had around 35 players.

Local region is OCE. 

10 hours ago, shooshforkin said:

Im having the same problem. I couldn't get into a game. Went to work, hopefully itll be working after.

12 hours ago, shooshforkin said:

Even in na it’s been decent long times loading in

I'm in Eu,

quick join is telling me 4 minutes 16 seconds

Standard is telling me 26s

And sanhok has a ? And multiplayer icon and a number ???

Posted (edited)

Edit it's okay when I select it says cant estimate wait time due to insufficient matchmaking pool. 5 players waiting .

It's just changed to this.  What does it mean ? 

20190521_233423.jpg

Edited by blckadr1980

9 minutes ago, blckadr1980 said:

Is anyone on here even playing the pts? 

20190521_235140.jpg

Maybe people aren't playing solos. Have never had a problem finding a game for squads.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, oof46 said:

Maybe people aren't playing solos. Have never had a problem finding a game for squads.

I just sat waiting for 5 minutes for a duo and 10 for a squad gave up and turned it off , the PTS server has never been this bad why is it taking so long to find games is no one playing ???