PUBG_Andymh5

May 21st PTS - Feedback topic

On 5/23/2019 at 2:03 PM, poohty_t said:

My feedback

Do something to really grow the playerbase of this game on ps4. Make it a PS plus free game for a month or something please. I can not give actual feedback on the test sever because it seems to take forever to find enough people to play a match. Heck its now getting that way during "high play times" in NA on the normal servers let alone the PTS. You all really need to do something to raise this player base. 

Hi, thanks for sharing your feedback.  We mentioned before that the purpose of the test server is not just to provide a preview of upcoming features, but to find the issues and bugs we need to solve as soon as possible.  If PUBG was F2P on the PTS there would be an influx of inexperienced new players that might not be able to identify bugs, changes and optimizations that are in the game.  One suggestion I've seen mentioned is to award players for the amount of hours playtime they have on the PTS.  What is your opinion on this and are there any other suggestions or ideas that might entice players to use it?

55 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

One suggestion I've seen mentioned is to award players for the amount of hours playtime they have on the PTS.  What is your opinion on this and are there any other suggestions or ideas that might entice players to use it?

This sounds like a pretty good idea, players keep "complaining" on not renewing store items and customizables, so this can be a good enticement, to do like a "mini season" with missions that will help the PUBG team to test whatever they want to (like shoot X with MP5K in Y time or anything). And in return offer rewards that will go to live server after it ends. Can be a good idea. 

Maybe even offer different ones for FPP and TPP, so more players will try FPP out as well and more feedback at that. 

Rewards / skins are always welcome...even if they are let’s say previously available but now “out of print”

2 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, thanks for sharing your feedback.  We mentioned before that the purpose of the test server is not just to provide a preview of upcoming features, but to find the issues and bugs we need to solve as soon as possible.  If PUBG was F2P on the PTS there would be an influx of inexperienced new players that might not be able to identify bugs, changes and optimizations that are in the game.  One suggestion I've seen mentioned is to award players for the amount of hours playtime they have on the PTS.  What is your opinion on this and are there any other suggestions or ideas that might entice players to use it?

I in no way was saying specifically make the PTS free to play , let me clarify. I am talking about the actual game itself.This playerbase needs a big boost and if you all want to act as if thats not the case, then there is the first real problem. While im all for not announcing much of a game before its launch to surprise people it did not work that well with this. We need a larger player base and offering it at the least of as a free PS + game for a month surely would help build up this playerbase. 

As for your suggestion. Im all for giving people some kinda rewards for playing the PTS ( just not silly charms ) . However that is just a bandaid on a dam with a hole in it. There is a much larger problem that really needs to be addressed. 

In the last few weeks for the first time ive noticed i can no longer get in a squads match in NA without getting 1 minute or more waits..... when before it was pretty much instant ( at any time ). Now even at night around 11 pm eastern its a wait.... The player base needs a boost. Its not like offering it for free for 1 month is going to make BlueHole go broke. If anything some of those new people buy season passes coins that otherwise would not have bought anything from you. 

24 minutes ago, poohty_t said:

I in no way was saying specifically make the PTS free to play , let me clarify. I am talking about the actual game itself.This playerbase needs a big boost and if you all want to act as if thats not the case, then there is the first real problem. While im all for not announcing much of a game before its launch to surprise people it did not work that well with this. We need a larger player base and offering it at the least of as a free PS + game for a month surely would help build up this playerbase. 

Apologies for the misunderstanding but you posted your feedback in the Public test server feedback topic in the PS4 Test server section of the forums.  I will forward your suggestions onto the relevant teams.

• Like 1

Just now, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Apologies for the misunderstanding but you posted your feedback in the Public test server feedback topic.  I will forward your suggestions onto the relevant teams.

No problem. Yeah i can see how that got misconstrued . I am a bit sour i cant even really help test ( as id like to provide better feedback on how to make things better in this game with almost 1800 matches played of experience) however i dont have all night to wait for 1 match to get enough people to join. So the few times i tried, and had to wait forever i just gave up on trying it . 

Hard to test when you wait so long land die repeat...

i havent tried landing at castle(the worst fall thru floors) but what I have seen the rendering and loot appearing  is good except for miramar every time I went there I still experienced long waits for the loot to load in..I would like to try out the new SR stuff but I’m killed entirely too fast for what’s normal..otherwise I’m over all positive with what I have experienced on the PTS.

I've only been able to actually play 3 matches since the pts servers went live. I'm in Oceania from what I played I liked looked  great was really smooth, running ps4 pro with ssd. 

Is the delay from being able to ads after switching weapons a bug or on purpose? Can it be shortened?

Ernagle now is Ernagle !!!

Everything is now perfect on Erangle (Loots, rendering).

But Miramar before landing takes time to load. fix this. current live servers has good rendering on miramar

• Like 1

@PUBG_Andymh5 the stats on the actual game not PTS will those stats roll over to new season or once the update hits live servers will the stats be reset again?