PUBG_Andymh5

May 21st PTS - Feedback topic

Hey everyone,

The PTS is now open and we'd love to hear your feedback!

This PTS update includes rendering/loading optimizations that were mentioned in our last Dev update and also the new MP5K, weapon balancing, Erangel loot balances changes, bug fixes, and more.

Please provide us with feedback on the PTS when posting and avoid commenting on anything other than your personal experience.  Remember to play the game for at least one hour to provide us with accurate and detailed feedback.  If you experience any bugs/issues could you please report them in the Test Server Bug Reports section of the PS4 forums and use the bug reporting template provided.

Remember to contribute constructively and be friendly and polite to each other.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your honest feedback with us.

If you haven't read the PTS patch notes yet, you can read them here:

Thanks,

PUBG Console Team

• Like 3

Nobody plays pts, taking More 10 minutes waiting and still no finding match. Cannot evaluate the new patch

18 minutes ago, Glass_Back_187 said:

This is my first patch and pst how do you go on it? Forgive me if this is a stupid question

Sorted sorry for my stupidity

1 hour ago, SizzleB95 said:

When does the PTS go live for eastern US time zone?

The PTS is already live.

Played a game on Vivendi very good runs much smoother mp is af tho need a new ar or sniper 

Wish people played on the test server so we could play it. Might I suggest a time event to give people time to get on?

Devs need to put a banner on the Proper game pointing out the fact the PTS is up and running. Seems no one knows about it!!

• Like 1

All they did was say the season was over. I'm not sure why there wasn't a message stating there is new stuff in the test server. Feels half ass and disappointing.

5 minutes ago, 541jeremy30 said:

Why isn't the test server free for everyone?

It is mate, you just gotta download it.

3 hours ago, 541jeremy30 said:

Only if you own pubg.

Yeah sorry, of course.

Posted (edited)

Matchmaking is broken it sais there is a 1 second waiting time for solo FPP and iv been waiting for over 3 minutes 

image.jpg

Edited by No1C11NT

My feedback

Do something to really grow the playerbase of this game on ps4. Make it a PS plus free game for a month or something please. I can not give actual feedback on the test sever because it seems to take forever to find enough people to play a match. Heck its now getting that way during "high play times" in NA on the normal servers let alone the PTS. You all really need to do something to raise this player base. 

So yeah, like everyone here, there is no feedback to give aside that we can't get into a game to test and give feedback properly. 

Have tried numerous times at differend hours of the day, top number of players in queue was 16 and wouldnt start a match. 

On 5/22/2019 at 11:46 AM, No1C11NT said:

Matchmaking is broken it sais there is a 1 second waiting time for solo FPP and iv been waiting for over 3 minutes 

image.jpg

That vapeee lol.