PUBG_Andymh5

May 21st PTS - Feedback topic

Xbox one X - No SSD

tried all of the 4 maps rendering has been significantly improved especially on miamar. No play-doh buildings. Nice job you did there. 

Now please enhance our experience by achieving 60 Fps starting with implementing Dynamic resolution next update and make it between 900p - 1440p thats the easiest way to achieve 60 Fps just like what Apex legends did. 

• Like 1

We played some squads last night and we all feel the same, it feels like there's some input lag and the movement feels a little sluggish. There's also a small delay with the text when you knock/kill someone. I also had the issue where a squad mate wouldn't appear to be on your team. 

Anyone else notice soft marking staying around for ages? Also it was going 180 direction change on me after like 5 sec or so

On 5/21/2019 at 1:03 AM, Sgt_Mayhem13 said:

I turned off quick join and stuck to the standard maps. Vikendi once, Miramar twice. OG Xbox with ssd

I played one game. Quick join w85 ppl. Erangle. Looked really good and felt great. 

Got desynced. 

Played live server since that. 

18 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, the SR damage will change from 150% to 130% for the live server update on 5/28.

Than why is in the pts 150% Why isn't it 130% ? Than the AWM is trash.... no use of being in carepackage..... Same old **** 

4 hours ago, Omar_Venom said:

Noo dude thats a bug and they will fix it .. you can’t man  .. playing for almost a 30 mint and dye for a one body shot ? No man that’s unfair 

It is fair. than the AWM is same useless. To shoot with SR is hard man. you can shot a nice one . but it's still not enough . Awm is rare and has JUST 20 bullets. You talk easy, i guess because you can't use the SR and you don't appreciate the power of them

41 minutes ago, Big Stend said:

Than why is in the pts 150% Why isn't it 130% ? Than the AWM is trash.... no use of being in carepackage..... Same old **** 

We are unable to make this change in time for the PTS update.  Before this patch, the AWM shot damage was 110% and it's still getting an increase to 130% for when it comes over to live servers.

31 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

We are unable to make this change in time for the PTS update.  Before this patch, the AWM shot damage was 110% and it's still getting an increase to 130% for when it comes over to live servers.

AWM on lvl2 vest : before 81~84 now 90 . big change. no use of the AWM .

Seems great to me...rendering, everything perfect. Not a single issue at the moment (only played a few games).

7 hours ago, Mareo said:

Attachments Balance Modification

• SMG and Pistol attachments have been combined and can now be used on both weapon types

I had it several times that I used an Extended Mag in my SMG and couldn't load more bullets in. Maybe I understand the whole "combined" thing wrong? 

My Vector stayed at 19 bullets, the UMP at 25. Nothing happend when I wanted to reload to add more bullets 

I've just gone in to test this and I seem to be able to load the UMP and Vector with and extended mag attached. Is this still happening for you? 

Everything has been super smooth for me on all maps except a few minor things.

Love the change in climbing walls\windows\stairs.. Feels more fluid.

Do feel like movement is slower even with settings maxed and have had one issue with game lagging that i posted in bugs.

Also feel like the change in sounds for bags... seems to be delayed when going into different buildings, terrain......

2 hours ago, Big Stend said:

AWM on lvl2 vest : before 81~84 now 90 . big change. no use of the AWM .

Maybe you shoot aim for the head and not the vest

Just now, Irate primates said:

Maybe you shoot aim for the head and not the vest

Yes obviously . i shoot anytime a guy's head when he's peeking. but not when running. 

Whatever. Kar98k or AWM the headshot is the same, 1 Bullet. On vikendi MAY give a little advantages vs lv3 helmet. On the other maps you have a little possibility to HAVE an AWM and to MEET a guy with lvl 3 to feel the worth of it.

3 hours ago, Big Stend said:

How is the AWM trash? It’s literally the best gun in the game. Wait let me guess it’s trash because it’s so strong

Posted (edited)

-I immediately noticed graphics downgrade, or something going on - seems like there is a low glow effect at a distance around everything, draw distance seemed much less? 

-I just purchased an SSD so this rendering fix is irrelevant to me, rendering was fixed by the SSD for me so I'm not excited about this, I literally just spend $125 for this 3 weeks back lol jokes on me

-The ump 9 was my fav weapon in this game, it was so reliable but maybe not the strongest, it's obvious to me that the UMP sucks now, and the MP5 is the new UMP. This makes me sad

-The Vector seems much improved, at least for my style of play

-The decision to allow ext. mags from handguns to go do smg's was a bad decision imho, all you've done is make it so it's nearly impossible not to have these attachments on all of your guns at all times essentially, not it's just busy work, especially spotting the smaller attachments for handguns to go on smgs - just a pointless changes I think, doesn't improve the game at all

-Lobby music is a nice change

-Lost connection to host error is back

-My teammates were disconnecting from the game several times, and had to re-load back in, this seemed like a newly introduced bug

-My right stick drifts when dead zone is set to minimum in settings, annoying

-Game queue time is very long now

-Footstep bug I noticed where I only heard every other footstep, not both, it comes and goes 

-Loot on Erangel is barely any different, I really don't notice it, it's still awful 

Overall, disappointed with the update. The rendering changes will be amazing for the non SSD players, it's a game changer. but the other changes introduced kind just leave me shaking my head, they don't make sense especially the vector/ump changes and the smg/handgun attachments....like....why? WTF

Edited by trufflepigg

4 hours ago, Big Stend said:

It is fair. than the AWM is same useless. To shoot with SR is hard man. you can shot a nice one . but it's still not enough . Awm is rare and has JUST 20 bullets. You talk easy, i guess because you can't use the SR and you don't appreciate the power of them

Yo i easly shot ppl running what you talking about this is why I don’t want the awm to be overpowered because its not just me alot of ppl now easily shots ppl running with the Sr ... and 20 bullet are alot everytime i get an awm i get with it 3 to 4 kills and i stll have bullet what about now you can kill them with a body shot man its a mess

1 hour ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

How is the AWM trash? It’s literally the best gun in the game. Wait let me guess it’s trash because it’s so strong

Difference is between lvl 2 and lvl 3 vest. You have a low chance to have an AWM and to MEET a guy with lvl 3 helmet.

Ok it's strong. but not enough strong to be in crate . I know , i know it gives more damage , but imagine : Guy running on the field. You shot him in lvl 2 vest (before it was 84) now it will deal 90 and he will hide behind cover to heal. Same for kar98k. It will deal 64 and he will still hide behind cover to heal. 

I know that the AWM is strong, destroys the vests fast , bullet drop appears after 250m. But the 1 shot on lvl 2 vest would fit it better. 

3 minutes ago, Omar_Venom said:

Yo i easly shot ppl running what you talking about this is why I don’t want the awm to be overpowered because its not just me alot of ppl now easily shots ppl running with the Sr ... and 20 bullet are alot everytime i get an awm i get with it 3 to 4 kills and i stll have bullet what about now you can kill them with a body shot man its a mess

Read this

3 minutes ago, Big Stend said:

Difference is between lvl 2 and lvl 3 vest. You have a low chance to have an AWM and to MEET a guy with lvl 3 helmet.

Ok it's strong. but not enough strong to be in crate . I know , i know it gives more damage , but imagine : Guy running on the field. You shot him in lvl 2 vest (before it was 84) now it will deal 90 and he will hide behind cover to heal. Same for kar98k. It will deal 64 and he will still hide behind cover to heal. 

I know that the AWM is strong, destroys the vests fast , bullet drop appears after 250m. But the 1 shot on lvl 2 vest would fit it better. 

Not a big deal, but I’m not a huge fan of the new rustling / jingling sound when running.  Don’t really see how anyone thought it was important to add these extra sounds which don’t add to gameplay and are a little annoying to listen to.  But I’m also the guy who was on here complaining about wind noise being too loud on Vikendi.  Sensitive ears, what can I say. 

Enjoyed everything else with the update.  No major issues and can’t wait for the new season!

On 5/20/2019 at 5:26 PM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hey everyone,

The PTS is now open and we'd love to hear your feedback!

This PTS update includes rendering/loading optimizations that were mentioned in our last Dev update and also the new MP5K, weapon balancing, Erangel loot balances changes, bug fixes, and more.

Please provide us with feedback on the PTS when posting and avoid commenting on anything other than your personal experience.  Remember to play the game for at least one hour to provide us with accurate and detailed feedback.  If you experience any bugs/issues could you please report them in the Test Server Bug Reports section of the Xbox forums and use the bug reporting template provided.

Remember to contribute constructively and be friendly and polite to each other.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your honest feedback with us.

If you haven't read the PTS patch notes yet, you can read them here:

Thanks,
PUBG Console Team

When you run side to side or not in a straight line footsteps become silent please fix guys 

16 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

What is the update that is happening 0am PDT on May 23rd? Can't seem to find it.