PUBG_Andymh5

May 21st PTS - Feedback topic

i just wish that there were more players to fill the games i drop whats usually hot and theres like 1/2 players

8 minutes ago, Tomdunn1993 said:

i just wish that there were more players to fill the games i drop whats usually hot and theres like 1/2 players

It's a test server dude. Average player probably doesn't even know it exists. 

23 minutes ago, Mr.Beefy33 said:

It's a test server dude. Average player probably doesn't even know it exists. 

i am aware of that but you do realize that there is multiple solo games starting at the same time that are half full instead of merging the two games together to have a full game

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Stend said:

I fell in love with the AWM ❤️❤️

1 hit on lvl 2 vest. Now it worth to be in the care package. Before it made the difference between lvl3 adn lvl2 helmet. and now it can one it every vest except lvl 3 (around 80dmg on that).

Soo powerful. To shoot with SR is hard. especially with this category, because you can land a good shot , but more or less you won't have another chance to shoot. But now.....Ayayayay.

Once the patch goes to live it will be nerfed from 150% to 130% so it won’t one shot a level 2 vest

• Like 1

Landed Castle with X1X (no SSD) to stress test the loading and everything was solid.  Still have to test Pecado and Hacienda but I am optimistic.

28 minutes ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

Once the patch goes to live it will be nerfed from 150% to 130% so it won’t one shot a level 2 vest

its a shame how we are behind on the updates as even when they fix the mistakes on the pc we still dont just get the fixed content we get the same thing they did then it gets reworked and fixed in a delay like always

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

That was PC. If the xbox players are fine with that, they won't change it. On pc were the players crying . Andy mentioned that  the loot balance was made specially for xbox. So there is possibility to keep the AWM, isn't it @PUBG_Andymh5 @Takarii ?

Edited by Big Stend
  • RIP 1

32 minutes ago, Big Stend said:

That was PC. If the xbox players are fine with that, they won't change it. On pc were the players crying . Andy mentioned that  the loot balance was made specially for xbox. So there is possibility to keep the AWM, isn't it @PUBG_Andymh5 @Takarii ?

Hi, the SR damage will change from 150% to 130% for the live server update on 5/28.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, the SR damage will change from 150% to 130% for the live server update on 5/28.

For live server update were getting the full erangels loot rebalance? 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Didn’t they have a redo of the erangel loot change on pc too? Can we get that pushed to the 28th too? Honestly I’ve only seen shotguns and pistols on erangel as heavy spawn..

also i don’t know if you can do this but I mentioned it before and no one seemed to care but it bugs the 😈ell out of me.. the sights... red dots and 2x and 3x collectively they all have a blurring effect especially on the 2x if your on the m16 m4 most weapons instead of it being a crisp sight it is a blurry fat mess and on pc it is not .. can you please have this looked into?

im talking about the redots themselves the colored area that highlights its big And bulky on certain guns and pretty much makes it so you can’t see far away enemies period 

Edited by XboxoneXPlayer09

46 minutes ago, zorg00 said:

Anyone else experiencing their cursor moving on its own while viewing the map?  I thought my controller might have an issue, but it only appears to happen on the map. 

I've adjusted my Dead Zone setting for the right stick to eliminate cursor movement on the map.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, zorg00 said:

Anyone else experiencing their cursor moving on its own while viewing the map?  I thought my controller might have an issue, but it only appears to happen on the map. 

up

just did 2 quick games to test after work and I came here to say what you wrote. Cursor keeps moving like crazy, sometimes it does at the carachter hipfire view as well. Tested that with my two controllers, my brand new elite and my x1x 1 month old controller. I got killed while switching back to my elite ahah.  My right stick dz is 0, it keeps doing it at dz 5 as well.

Other games I play, dz is 0 and this doesn't happen

-Landing and rendering seemed good, x1x and no ssd on pts. Guns still took a second to show up after I landed at castle. Guns were able to be seen while chuting at school tho.

Edited by Fritt0
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jjarQue said:

For live server update were getting the full erangels loot rebalance? 

Maybe if we all speak up they will?  Can we get the most recent loot buff for erangel Andy?

Has anyone else noticed theres a delay in firing a weapon. I've been insta dropped 1st 6 games and it's like my gun never even fired. I'm hoping this is down to desync/server I'm in EU?  It just seems slower to pull my gun out. Went straight back on normal game ,everything is okay ?

Unsure why the ump & vector changed ammo, cant wait for the awm to take .45 🤣

Like the mp5

Havnt noticed anything else to improve the game on my end as of yet.  I'm just happy there is no major bugs besides what I believe is a server issue 

2 hours ago, zorg00 said:

Yes.  I really thought nothing of it until I read this. 

Hot dropping at Castle with full rendering and after a couple of drops the weapons also. 

The window vaulting has considerably improved also.  So so nice

I'm back to having a minute or more lobby time as on the live server dumped me right into the plane after an excruciating wait looking at the static loading screen.

The only negitive is that the Vikendi map is still difficult to see.  please make the white circle  a darker color along with my positional marker.  ty.

Xbox1x  hardwired no frills.

Posted (edited)

21-05-2019_20-52-10-1fes5bfr.png.c7d0406faf7a1dd217dc9b42b569feab.png

I'm having trouble to join a game. That was the only can i could get into.  😁 I'm playing from South America.

Edited by rivaldox1
  • Haha 3

Can't get a game on FPP. Says zero players in queue. Shouldn't I be listed as 1 player in queue? On the live server, I can join and leave and see the count go up or down accordingly. I hate TPP too much to go there so I'm used to low player counts. But this doesn't appear to be acknowledging I'm in the queue.

• Like 1

@PUBG_Andymh5 the matchmaking needs looking at, tried to start a game said 0 players waiting but wouldn't put me in na server, the only time I got one was on the initial load up when it first has na but then changes back to EU.

Frame drops are pretty noticeable and frequent. Firing an mp5k has such a randomly fluctuating fire rate due to the frame drops.

Attachments Balance Modification

• SMG and Pistol attachments have been combined and can now be used on both weapon types

I had it several times that I used an Extended Mag in my SMG and couldn't load more bullets in. Maybe I understand the whole "combined" thing wrong? 

My Vector stayed at 19 bullets, the UMP at 25. Nothing happend when I wanted to reload to add more bullets 

16 hours ago, Big Stend said:

I fell in love with the AWM ❤️❤️

1 hit on lvl 2 vest. Now it worth to be in the care package. Before it made the difference between lvl3 adn lvl2 helmet. and now it can one it every vest except lvl 3 (around 80dmg on that).

Soo powerful. To shoot with SR is hard. especially with this category, because you can land a good shot , but more or less you won't have another chance to shoot. But now.....Ayayayay.

Noo dude thats a bug and they will fix it .. you can’t man  .. playing for almost a 30 mint and dye for a one body shot ? No man that’s unfair 

• RIP 1

Xbox one X - No SSD

tried all of the 4 maps rendering has been significantly improved especially on miamar. No play-doh buildings. Nice job you did there. 

Now please enhance our experience by achieving 60 Fps starting with implementing Dynamic resolution next update and make it between 900p - 1440p thats the easiest way to achieve 60 Fps just like what Apex legends did. 

• Like 1