PUBG_Andymh5

May 21st PTS - Feedback topic

I see no noticeable difference in loot on Erangel. I was fortunate to find a Mini and a SKS once. 

Yeah, I can't even get into a game. I keep getting a message telling me the servers are too busy. What a joke. 

Where the hell is the rev feedback? I've been trying to get a game for an hour and nothing. Other than a message telling me the servers are too busy!!?? 

3 hours ago, Sauud said:

For those who use Xbox one X no SSD. 

Is rendering fully fixed or not ??

Rendering has been great for me and im on xbox one s

• Like 1

So far its pretty good. I'm not a fan of the rustling sound but I'm sure ill get used to it.  Xbox x w/ssd so I rarely have issues with rendering.  

Loot increase on erangel is meh. I know pc got another buff after the patch were on, So hopefully they can just add that before it goes to live servers. 

• Like 1

The patch for me so far has been great, running very smoothly I was a little thrown off by the key chain noise you get when you're running around wearing a backpack but I'm getting used to it.

The mp5k is awesome.

The vector is ok.

Love the m16 with tactical stock.

And I absolutely love how you can jump out of windows in buildings faster.

3 hours ago, Mr Pepsi Ninja said:

Also the loot was terrible, searched a whole barrack at the military base and only found an m16 and a vector

2 hours ago, ohanesianb said:

I see no noticeable difference in loot on Erangel. I was fortunate to find a Mini and a SKS once. 

The loot buff won't be noticeable at all - we've been given the first loot buff that PC players got a couple of months back. Not sure why they couldn't have implemented the current PC Erangel loot tables into this patch (not to mention the sniper damage is now OP instead of its current well-balanced state on PC) but i guess it's just the same old copy/paste job for each patch.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

So per the patch notes we would be able to modify our emotes but I started it up and don’t have an option to change it. Was this a copy and paste for PC patch notes? I was kinda hyped to have new emotes

• Emotes customization UI has been redesigned
    • 3.png.288ae10612e56522c43fd881d5a1c8b2.png
    • You can customize your emotes in the EMOTES tab within the CUSTOMIZATION menu.
    • The maximum number of emote you can use in-game has been changed to 8 from 12
      • Starting at 12 o'clock position,  4 of the emotes positioned counter-clockwise you previously equipped will be unequipped.

@PUBG_Andymh5

I have forwarded this onto the devs.  Thanks for reporting.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Goofy The Scot said:

The loot buff won't be noticeable at all - we've been given the first loot buff that PC players got a couple of months back. Not sure why they couldn't have implemented the current PC Erangel loot tables into this patch (not to mention the sniper damage is now OP instead of its current well-balanced state on PC) but i guess it's just the same old copy/paste job for each patch.

Hey, its not as simple as a copy and paste from PC but I can confirm that while we are unable to make the SR damage change in time for the PTS update today, we've raised this issue internally and will be making the change from 150% to 130% for the live server update on 5/28.

• Like 3
  • RIP 1
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Goofy The Scot said:

loot buff is noticeable, I just cant get into another game. I have given up for the night.

I have a xb1x and ssd, i def can say i notice difference with loading, tried it on 1080, and 4k.   Well done pubg!! the game is feeling better in my opinion. and that MP5K!!??? OMG its a beast!!!!! Game is playing very well and i cant wait to see what kinda stuff the haters have to say, but i think its a solid update.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, smudgegard said:

loot buff is noticeable, I just cant get into another game. I have given up for the night.

What region? My squad and I have been playing for about 2 hours.

Posted (edited)

I'm very impressed... 

Playing on og xbox with ssd.. 

Only a few solo games in now on various maps but first impressions are good. 

Liking the lighting changes inside buildings (being darker) especially on Sanhok... however possibly needs toning down a bit as it's a little too dark in some. 

The player movement is a huge plus, character just seems to move more fluid, not getting caught up on objects, jumping etc all much more fluid.

Rendering seems better although I want having much problem anyway with ssd.

Haven't noticed much else other than I just had my favourite game on miramar yet, found loads of good loot!

edit... also really happy to have a clean slate for the new season so I can work on my stats, only started playing recently and my awful start was affecting them 😂

One very happy player here....

Edited by Aguy9916

I can’t find a game, been trying for ages

3 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hey, its not as simple as a copy and paste from PC but I can confirm that while we are unable to make the SR damage change in time for the PTS update today, we've raised this issue internally and will be making the change from 150% to 130% for the live server update on 5/28.

You know what i mean Andy - we get exactly the same as what the PC players got in the same patch - ie more or less a direct port of the PC patch.

Glad to hear the sniper damage change is being fixed before it goes live - any word on the Erangel loot buff being updated to current PC levels before it goes live for us?

• Like 2

After a bit more playing another positive is what seems to be a general polish on colours and possibly graphics, just seems to look better? 

Couple of negatives... it seems the weapons are loading slower sometimes than I've ever seen... hot dropping I run around looking for weapons only to find the weapons at the first point I looked upon returning (not there initially) 

Also most games are below 50 players which gets a bit boring quickly... very slow games. 

The rendering is awesome man! I have an S and everything is loaded up before i even land! So positive

Can't find extended mags though. Feeling positive right now. Wanna see the loot on erangel + how strong are the SR's 

4 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

I have forwarded this onto the devs.  Thanks for reporting.

Also was the ability to pm a mod removed on the forums? When I try it says I dont have the access to do it. 

19 minutes ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

Also was the ability to pm a mod removed on the forums? When I try it says I dont have the access to do it. 

Yes, the forum message system was removed a couple of months ago.  If you have any issues you can submit a form here and one of us will try and help.

Posted (edited)

I found no boats of erangel, and the loot seems slightly better

Edited by Big Stend

Well apart from a distinct lack of players, I quite like the new UMP. 

Only managed to to get into 2 solo games so far. Standard playlist on both, TPP lobby had 64 players,  FPP lobby had 2 players in the plane. 

UMP45 seems handy as I wrecked the other guy in my 2 player game who was a severe case of All The Gear, But No Idea. 

7 games and every one has been Sanhok.  I am not joking.  How can I test the erangel adjustments if you won't let me play it?  I am done with this crap . 

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Yes, the forum message system was removed a couple of months ago.  If you have any issues you can submit a form here and one of us will try and help.

Roger that! I was trying to pm you instead and it wasn’t working! Lol I thought I was in trouble and had that ability taken away 🤷🏼‍♂️

I fell in love with the AWM ❤️❤️

1 hit on lvl 2 vest. Now it worth to be in the care package. Before it made the difference between lvl3 adn lvl2 helmet. and now it can one it every vest except lvl 3 (around 80dmg on that).

Soo powerful. To shoot with SR is hard. especially with this category, because you can land a good shot , but more or less you won't have another chance to shoot. But now.....Ayayayay.

• Like 2
  • RIP 1

57 minutes ago, Landescotch said:

7 games and every one has been Sanhok.  I am not joking.  How can I test the erangel adjustments if you won't let me play it?  I am done with this crap . 

😂😂😂 it was the opposite for me earlier! Played for 3 hours and not one sanhok! I was wanting it due to low player count making bigger maps boring 

• Like 1