PUBG_Andymh5

May 21st PTS - Feedback topic

Hey everyone,

The PTS is now open and we'd love to hear your feedback!

This PTS update includes rendering/loading optimizations that were mentioned in our last Dev update and also the new MP5K, weapon balancing, Erangel loot balances changes, bug fixes, and more.

Please provide us with feedback on the PTS when posting and avoid commenting on anything other than your personal experience.  Remember to play the game for at least one hour to provide us with accurate and detailed feedback.  If you experience any bugs/issues could you please report them in the Test Server Bug Reports section of the Xbox forums and use the bug reporting template provided.

Remember to contribute constructively and be friendly and polite to each other.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your honest feedback with us.

If you haven't read the PTS patch notes yet, you can read them here:

Thanks,
PUBG Console Team

2 hours ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hey everyone,

The PTS is now open and we'd love to hear your feedback!

This PTS update includes rendering/loading optimizations that were mentioned in our last Dev update and also the new MP5K, weapon balancing, Erangel loot balances changes, bug fixes, and more.

Please provide us with feedback on the PTS when posting and avoid commenting on anything other than your personal experience.  Remember to play the game for at least one hour to provide us with accurate and detailed feedback.  If you experience any bugs/issues could you please report them in the Test Server Bug Reports section of the Xbox forums and use the bug reporting template provided.

Remember to contribute constructively and be friendly and polite to each other.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your honest feedback with us.

If you haven't read the PTS patch notes yet, you can read them here:

Thanks,
PUBG Console Team

when does the live server go down for maintenance? so i know roughly when the PTS will actually be playable as i downloaded it as soon as it was available and most ive seen waiting in a que for a game is 8 people and i know the pts player count was very small as rarely see a full match on the last few

Posted (edited)

So per the patch notes we would be able to modify our emotes but I started it up and don’t have an option to change it. Was this a copy and paste for PC patch notes? I was kinda hyped to have new emotes

• Emotes customization UI has been redesigned
    • 3.png.288ae10612e56522c43fd881d5a1c8b2.png
    • You can customize your emotes in the EMOTES tab within the CUSTOMIZATION menu.
    • The maximum number of emote you can use in-game has been changed to 8 from 12
      • Starting at 12 o'clock position,  4 of the emotes positioned counter-clockwise you previously equipped will be unequipped.

@PUBG_Andymh5

Edited by MrSoggyWaffle25
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

So per the patch notes we would be able to modify our emotes but I started it up and don’t have an option to change it. Was this a copy and paste for PC patch notes? I was kinda hyped to have new emotes

• Emotes customization UI has been redesigned
    • 3.png.288ae10612e56522c43fd881d5a1c8b2.png
    • You can customize your emotes in the EMOTES tab within the CUSTOMIZATION menu.
    • The maximum number of emote you can use in-game has been changed to 8 from 12
      • Starting at 12 o'clock position,  4 of the emotes positioned counter-clockwise you previously equipped will be unequipped.

@PUBG_Andymh5

This

• Like 1

For those who use Xbox one X no SSD. 

Is rendering fully fixed or not ??

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Sauud said:

Who knows. Matchmaking says 13s for quick  join and im up to about 15 minutes no bueno...

Edited by shooshforkin
Typo
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mr Pepsi Ninja said:

Has anyone got into a game already?

Ive been trying for almost an hour and nothing.

I did 3 solos vikendi, and 2x miramar Installed the game on my internal Xbox one X harddrive, for me everything seems to render in air, so far so good

• Like 1

Managed to get into 2 games so far. Minimal loot in buildings I landed near. Rendering is slow. 

1 minute ago, shooshforkin said:

Ive been trying for almost an hour and nothing.

Sorry, I'm at 61% and will probably go to bed before it finishes.  I'd imagine other people are in the same boat.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Is there something special I need to do to get into a game? Waiting doesnt seem to be working!

13 minutes and counting, re readied up many times... :(

Edited by smudgegard

Just now, Sgt_Mayhem13 said:

Managed to get into 2 games so far. Minimal loot in buildings I landed near. Rendering is slow. 

With map ? Og xbox ? Xbox one x ? Ssd ?

6 minutes ago, LugoX said:

With map ? Og xbox ? Xbox one x ? Ssd ?

I turned off quick join and stuck to the standard maps. Vikendi once, Miramar twice. OG Xbox with ssd

3 minutes ago, Sauud said:

It’s much better

• Like 2

Match #4 loaded and rendered much quicker. Might just be my internet connection, considering it's currently snowing in Colorado. 

1 hour ago, WorldSkill412 said:

This

It also appears to be on PlayStation because of the “square” button is present so should be on console.

Also the loot was terrible, searched a whole barrack at the military base and only found an m16 and a vector

I tried for an hour, readying up after no longer than 5 minutes. Probably 100 cracks at the 15s expected time. 

I usually play OC/NA when the rest of Aus is sleeping with no problems. 

I guess ill try again later.

32 minutes ago, smudgegard said:

Is there something special I need to do to get into a game? Waiting doesnt seem to be working!

13 minutes and counting, re readied up many times... :(

Solos or squads? Can't find a solo match but played 2 games of squad.

Its nice to see team killing is still alive and well, first PTS game in and team killed for a lv3 bag, pathetic :(

36 minutes ago, oof46 said:

Solos or squads? Can't find a solo match but played 2 games of squad.

yeah squads works right away, thanks :)